In YOUR OPINION, Chael Sonnen, Overrated or Underrated????

He did manage to get Shogun tho. I though shogun was gonna win. That was sad for shogun,he got caught and was just devastated.

Up until that point I'm fairly certain Chael had never in his career hooked the neck and pulled guard committing to a guillotine. It was a rough night for Shogun but I respect even more that Chael got the win taking a risk and trying something outside of his strongest skill set. He could be boring at times but was willing to take risks against high-level opposition...even if it didn't work out most of the time.

Seriously.

This is what that asshole Le Batard told him on his show,and I admire Chael for being able to control himself and not ring that little twerps neck for sayin some shit like that. Of course you have little edgelord assholes on here trying to copy that too. Those losers really aught to get their own material.

Seriously.

This is what that asshole Le Batard told him on his show,and I admire Chael for being able to control himself and not ring that little twerps neck for sayin some shit like that. Of course you have little edgelord assholes on here trying to copy that too. Those losers really aught to get their own material.
didnt know who le bartard was so had to look him up, sounds like a made up person.

so le bartard said that to chael on his show when interviewing him?? geez, talk about scummy people.

off the juice, he was as average as it gets

didnt know who le bartard was so had to look him up, sounds like a made up person.

so le bartard said that to chael on his show when interviewing him?? geez, talk about scummy people.
I was in disbelief. I dunno why he would go there.

For some reason Chael went on this guys show alot,even though the dude pissed him off every time he was on there

I was in disbelief. I dunno why he would go there.

For some reason Chael went on this guys show alot,even though the dude pissed him off every time he was on there
yeah i saw old interviews circa the anderson rematch way back when, so he been going there for a long time.

lmao imagine a guy like junie browning having something of that nature said to him in an interview. he would try to knock you the fuck out! as would nearly anyone hah.

Massively overrated.
Who's his best win over?
His best fight was a one off vs Anderson and he still lost it.

yeah i saw old interviews circa the anderson rematch way back when, so he been going there for a long time.

lmao imagine a guy like junie browning having something of that nature said to him in an interview. he would try to knock you the fuck out! as would nearly anyone hah.
Yeah or just leave the interview,but you know thats what they want you to do. Chael was obviously hit in the feels,but he wouldnt let himself be defeated by this asshole

Massively overrated.
Who's his best win over?
His best fight was a one off vs Anderson and he still lost it.
But he did beat bisping who later outpointed the brazilian

I think most of those top guys beat his ass.

No, submitting old Shogun doesn't make him that great.

Depends how he is “rated”

he was a top fighter in both the WEC & UFC. Fought for titles in both (I know WEC was technically not for belt)

obvious PED cheat

I guess I would rate him as “top 5 when juiced in fairly weak division”

Back