In which game you have the most success when competing online?

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, back in the day. Probably still my favorite multiplayer of any game of I've played.

I've always been pretty average when it comes to CS and COD and BF etc ... but on Day of Defeat I was literally godlike. I'd crater every server I was on. Something about that game and me just clicked. Maybe because I could play as Germans

When modern warfare 2 first came out, I abused the he’ll out of the fuel ranger shotguns, and had an insane KDR. Was able to set off 5 nukes in a single day with them.

Nex Machina I was in top 25 on normal. That’s about it for my top tier gaming.

The only games I really ever tried to compete in were the DJ Hero games. I was in the top 5-8 on the leaderboards for most songs on extreme. Gotdamn loved those two games.

I've always been pretty average when it comes to CS and COD and BF etc ... but on Day of Defeat I was literally godlike. I'd crater every server I was on. Something about that game and me just clicked. Maybe because I could play as Germans
<LikeReally5>

i was sick af at black ops 2. now i only really play apex legends, and im okay on it.

I was grandmaster rank in Overwatch when I played that game.

i can be a pretty effective tryhard killer on gta

just go after the players with the highest k/d and make them rage quit

I was in the top ranks for Heroes of the Storm 1.0, and back in the day I played against pros in Gears of War 1 and held my own.

Gears of War 2 for Xbox360 was top 1000 or so, played with a british bloke who was around top 100 often, xbox live at that time was such a good experience on multiple games for me

Not necessarily competitive level, but I got banned of a BF3 server by exceeding the amount of kills/headshots for minute, it was an automatic thing the server had set the rule in. I had to go appeal my case and they let me back in.

Don't really MP any more unless its Coop.

I stilll race a lot online though and win a lot so Forza Horizon series.

Remember kids "rubbing is racing."
Forza Horizon online is glorious.

I'm a scrub online. I manage to win a few Forza Horizon and Motorsport races, and some fights in Dark Souls.

I just missed Street Fighter in this generation.

Rome: Total War and Medieval II: Total War

I had over 600 ranked matches in UFC 2009, with a record like 500w-100l. Not elite by any means but that was my pinnacle. I'm pretty average at EA UFC 3, I'd like get good but the weird input delay is driving me insane

Was pretty good at Rogue Spear back in the day

Other then that i've never put the time in to be a serious gamer or anything, but i've been consistently well above average at all the MMA games that have come out. Never elite or anything though, my only claim to fame is winning a couple of the Undisputed 3 Sherdog tournament championships, and I think made finals in some of the EA UFC 2 tournies... there were some good players in both so was not an easy road

MOBAs

I peaked skill-wise when I was playing HoN

I don't play very much these days, most of my gaming is spent on solo games. I suck at Dota now.

Back