In the next three days I'll be performing in Little Rock, Nashville, and Atlanta

AgonyandIrony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know the drill Sherbros. Come out and support if you're in the area. I'll be showcasing at Laughing Skull in Atlanta and it's hands down the biggest show of my career. Joe Rogan considers it one of his favorite clubs in the country and I'm feeling a bit nervous about it.

The other drill, tell me where to eat.

Anyway my overall schedule is Little Rock, Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans this month. Then Coffeyville, Wichita, Tulsa, OKC, and probably Joplin the first two weeks of next month before I officially move to New Orleans the 17th.

good luck buds, i hope you do some great gigs!

Pretty cool, man....you're blowing up. What's your career plans for the future?

And post up some recent video.

When are you in Little Rock? @AgonyandIrony
Tomorrow night I'll be at The Joint.
Pretty cool, man....you're blowing up. What's your career plans for the future?

And post up some recent video.
Well I'll be running the South Circuit all summer. Career goal is to be a full time road comic.
Fight strangers on the internet who insults Bourdain.

Bruh I was way too emotional but I meant it. That dude was a cunf. I was going to yell "world star" when I caught him with a left and "sherdog forever" when I hit him with the right"

You know the drill Sherbros. Come out and support if you're in the area. I'll be showcasing at Laughing Skull in Atlanta and it's hands down the biggest show of my career. Joe Rogan considers it one of his favorite clubs in the country and I'm feeling a bit nervous about it.

The other drill, tell me where to eat.

Anyway my overall schedule is Little Rock, Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans this month. Then Coffeyville, Wichita, Tulsa, OKC, and probably Joplin the first two weeks of next month before I officially move to New Orleans the 17th.
If you want breakfast/brunch in Atlanta, I'd recommend The Flying Biscuit. It's in a really cool neighborhood too.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-flying-biscuit-cafe-atlanta-8

The shrimp and grits are incredible.

If you want breakfast/brunch in Atlanta, I'd recommend The Flying Biscuit. It's in a really cool neighborhood too.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-flying-biscuit-cafe-atlanta-8

The shrimp and grits are incredible.

I'll definitely check it out.

I've had Shrimp and Grits several times in the South. I'll definitely check it out? You out there bruh? Come watch me do stand up..

Also shame on all these motherfuckers ignoring this thread. I even tell Sherdog jokes.

I'll definitely check it out.

I've had Shrimp and Grits several times in the South. I'll definitely check it out? You out there bruh? Come watch me do stand up..

Also shame on all these motherfuckers ignoring this thread. I even tell Sherdog jokes.
I live in South Florida, but Atlanta does shrimp and grits the best in my experience. You ever get down to So Flo?

Any plans for West Coast dates? I know a few Comedy Store and Laugh Factory regulars.

I live in South Florida, but Atlanta does shrimp and grits the best in my experience. You ever get down to So Flo?

Hopefully soon, I'm on tour in the South the next few weeks and then moving there for summer/fall. The goal is to ultimately crawl from Miami to Boston though.

I'm actually pretty stoked to move to the South but to be honest, I've never seen more in your face racism. I took the backroads through Mississippi last month and legit saw a neo nazi flag flying. It was surreal.

Any plans for West Coast dates? I know a few Comedy Store and Laugh Factory regulars.

Around November I'm probably moving to Vegas to rock the Colorado, Vegas, LA circuit. Who you know at the store? I've opened up for a few of those cats. The Mean Boys are probably on tour still but definitely check them out when they do a Comedy Store show, they're hilarious.

Around November I'm probably moving to Vegas to rock the Colorado, Vegas, LA circuit. Who you know at the store? I've opened up for a few of those cats. The Mean Boys are probably on tour still but definitely check them out when they do a Comedy Store show, they're hilarious.
I know Nick Kroll and unfortunately(lol) Bryan Callen. Paulie used to eat at my restaurant all the time. I know the owner of the Laugh Factory as well.

Edit: I might be in town then will keep an eye out for a show. I haven't seen them I actually don't go to many standup shows I just know a lot of the community through work and friends.

Come to Houston you fuck face, I'll wear my CHL shirt so you can reverse heckle me.

Hopefully soon, I'm on tour in the South the next few weeks and then moving there for summer/fall. The goal is to ultimately crawl from Miami to Boston though.

I'm actually pretty stoked to move to the South but to be honest, I've never seen more in your face racism. I took the backroads through Mississippi last month and legit saw a neo nazi flag flying. It was surreal.
I'm going to be in Boston, New York and Rome for most of the summer. Honestly, the parts of the South I've lived in aren't all that racist. But then again, I've never lived in some real backwoods like Mississippi, Alabama, etc. If I'm being even more honest, I've encountered less racism here in the South than in Boston where I grew up. Granted, that could be due to smaller sample size or because people's attitudes have changed over time. Or maybe Boston is just as racist as the stereotype says it is. I really don't know. :)

I'm going to be in Boston, New York and Rome for most of the summer. Honestly, the parts of the South I've lived in aren't all that racist. But then again, I've never lived in some real backwoods like Mississippi, Alabama, etc. If I'm being even more honest, I've encountered less racism here in the South than in Boston where I grew up. Granted, that could be due to smaller sample size or because people's attitudes have changed over time. Or maybe Boston is just as racist as the stereotype says it is. I really don't know. :)
Take this from a southerner that went to the "backwoods" every once and a while you get bored and or uneducated you start to indulge on some weird shit some of us are gullible and don't have ambition.

Come to Houston you fuck face, I'll wear my CHL shirt so you can reverse heckle me.
Pretty good chance you can catch me in August. Don't worry sherbro, I'm a roast battle champion. I'll give ya hell.
Well aren't you a fancy pants. I'm mostly referring to the backwoods areas, my main way of traveling is taking the smaller highways to get to really experience the US. From my experience I've never seen anything like Mississippi.

Kansas,Arkansas, Texas, and Louisiana have made me feel sketch, but seeing an actual swastika outside of a trailer was insane to me. I stopped for gas at one place and one dude tried to sell me meth and an underage prostitute tried to solicit me right after being called a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: over my jeans.

I've been to cockfights in Tijuana and done a lot of crazy shit, but the people there remind of a real third world "shithole"

Well aren't you a fancy pants. I'm mostly referring to the backwoods areas, my main way of traveling is taking the smaller highways to get to really experience the US. From my experience I've never seen anything like Mississippi.

Kansas,Arkansas, Texas, and Louisiana have made me feel sketch, but seeing an actual swastika outside of a trailer was insane to me. I stopped for gas at one place and one dude tried to sell me meth and an underage prostitute tried to solicit me right after being called a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: over my jeans.

I've been to cockfights in Tijuana and done a lot of crazy shit, but the people there remind of a real third world "shithole"
I've traveled through some rural parts of Florida, Texas, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia. Never had any problems there. I could certainly travel more, though. I'm considering doing a road trip from South Florida to New Orleans, so I'd drive through Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana. However, I could just as well just fly there. Really not sure at this point, but I want to make that my next trip after the one I have coming up...

Back