In the future will MMA have to become safer?

how is the stockton slap dangerous? only dangerous to a certain inflated irish ego I suppose...

It can create very dangerous situations where blindness is risked plus a lot of head trauma risked because of where in the head it hits.
i hope they get rid of trash talk the octogon should be a safe space where no insults are allowed

There are some things that should be deducted a point if said. This is not a rap battle it's a fight

It can create very dangerous situations where blindness is risked plus a lot of head trauma risked because of where in the head it hits.

There are some things that should be deducted a point if said. This is not a rap battle it's a fight
oh dublin
05d.jpg

The athletes want you to enoy it, that's one of many resons they do it, to entertain.
Also, hopefully a fighters union is in the making, so they wont fight for pennies anymore, that would help a bit.

I know they want the fans to enjoy it but I don't think they appreciate the impact of head injuries on them down the road. Same as a smoker or whatever who has no issues...until they get lung cancer at 48.

Back