In the early stages of dating, do you worry she may be no good in the sack?

Haha....I may get banned if I were to go into detail about what I look for in the sack. But basically I like to have complete control and do whatever I want.

I mean there are girls who don't even like doggystyle because they feel it's too "impersonal". And that's just one example.

The last girl I was seeing was one of those, just not down with taking it from behind. It was kind of frustrating at first but she could suck my dick so good my hair would stand up so I let it go.

The last girl I was seeing was one of those, just not down with taking it from behind. It was kind of frustrating at first but she could suck my dick so good my hair would stand up so I let it go.

Was that your best friends girlfriend?

Definitely. I've been in situations where everything was good except sex and everything was bad except sex. Truly a conundrum

What an odd thing to be worried about when trying to build a long term relationship.

not at all. i do all the work. i make it good. there is not chick that is a bad lay to me because i will smack that ass and say "who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Haha....I may get banned if I were to go into detail about what I look for in the sack. But basically I like to have complete control and do whatever I want.

I mean there are girls who don't even like doggystyle because they feel it's too "impersonal". And that's just one example.

ugh. uncool. can't they at least try it to see if it feels good? i thought most girls liked doggy-styel.

any way you can refrain from being too graphic while still getting across the general idea?

i could live with no doggy-style if it meant great bj's.

I cant be in a relationship with someone until we have sex.... That chemistry is very important. I want her to be just as into the sex as I am, if it looks like shes mot enjoying it then its on to the next one. A lot of women are so insecure that they end up sucking in the sack.

ugh. uncool. can't they at least try it to see if it feels good? i thought most girls liked doggy-styel.

any way you can refrain from being too graphic while still getting across the general idea?

It's not really a specific thing so much as it is a style match-up and a balance of power. Slow, romantic love-making does nothing for me at all.

I cant be in a relationship with someone until we have sex.... That chemistry is very important. I want her to be just as into the sex as I am, if it looks like shes mot enjoying it then its on to the next one. A lot of women are so insecure that they end up sucking in the sack.

I absolutely agree.....they're worried that they're fat or their butts too big, or just generally insecure and unable to let it all hang out.

Find a girl that's athletic and coordinated.

Or maybe a dancer or somebody that knows how to move their body.

Or just put her on the bottom and put work in, don't be lazy now

i wouldn't put too much emphasis on early sex because i think it takes a while to get comfortable enough to get to know each other sexually in order to have the best sex.

It's not really a specific thing so much as it is a style match-up and a balance of power. Slow, romantic love-making does nothing for me at all.

i don't get the appeal of that either.

Back