• Xenforo Cloud server migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

In the early stages of dating, do you worry she may be no good in the sack?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
@Black
Reaction score
I'm totally serious....unless you already know her through somebody or have heard things about her, there's no way to tell how she'll be.

How concerned are you that some girl you're dating but haven't done anything with may be a total dud in the sack?

Maybe some guys don't care but for me I'd hate having to tell I chick I've been working on that she doesn't do enough for me in the bedroom and therefore it's got to end. Call me an A-hole but sexual chemistry is very important to me:)

couldn't care less. you'll be lucky to get in the sack in the first place. worry about it afterwards.

Uhh worry isn't the right word for me

And I wouldn't tell her that. I just wouldn't call her again and ignore her calls like normal

couldn't care less. you'll be lucky to get in the sack in the first place. worry about it afterwards.

Really? I don't consider it luck at all.....

I guess maybe most guys are so happy to have sex at all that anything is better than nothing. I mean, I'm not a gigolo but I do well.

Also as long as they let me pound away I'm good.

If I have to go slow like a queer it sucks

You should more worry about them faking for the first year and later when they get the ring on their finger it dries up completely or they turn into a dead fish.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

Call me odd, but I do seem to have a "sixth sense" or something when it comes to dating and relationships.

As I meet a woman for the first time, I already know if things are going to work out or not, simply by the tone and ease of the encounter and conversation.

I only believe in finding a true soul mate, nothing else, and so far I have only dated a few times and these few times, right at the onset, I already knew that there is no match, so it is pointless to go on. Perhaps it will come, in the future, but it may be a long wait. I will just stay chaste until then.

It was my primary concern when I was dating.

Really? I don't consider it luck at all.....

I guess maybe most guys are so happy to have sex at all that anything is better than nothing. I mean, I'm not a gigolo but I do well.

there's got to be some measure of luck to it; not all girls are willing to have sex early in a relationship. plus, mediocre sex is better than no sex. at worst, maybe you'll have to give her some cues on what to do. what's the big deal?

Probably for the best. More fair that way.

You could teach her how to be better.

I would link you to some vids where they teach girls how to be better at sex, but I would get banned.

there's got to be some measure of luck to it; not all girls are willing to have sex early in a relationship. plus, mediocre sex is better than no sex. at worst, maybe you'll have to give her some cues on what to do. what's the big deal?

That's totally cool if she doesn't want to have sex early in the relationship but it sucks to find out, especially if you really like her personality, that she's a cold fish in the sack.

But it all depends on what you want or need. I need a girl who just doesn't give a **** and not all guys are like me.

Never really been much of a concern for me. If I can have sex with a relatively inexperienced girl several times, she gets better each time. I'm helping the world when I do this.

Now if she's REALLY terrible and just isn't "getting it," it's time to find a new chick.

That's totally cool if she doesn't want to have sex early in the relationship but it sucks to find out, especially if you really like her personality, that she's a cold fish in the sack.

But it all depends on what you want or need. I need a girl who just doesn't give a **** and not all guys are like me.

if she doesn't want to have sex early in the relationship, it makes it that much worse because then you've invested a lot of time and energy.

what's a girl that "just doesn't give a ****" and how does that relate to sex?

Uhh worry isn't the right word for me

And I wouldn't tell her that. I just wouldn't call her again and ignore her calls like normal

LOL. You know instead of ignoring them you could always just say you don't wanna date or see them anymore. But ignoring them is definitely telling them they're horrible in the sack.

i guess it gives her less of a reason to complain about my inadequate performance :redface:

Right. And even if she doesn't complain, I don't have to feel bad about it. Win-Win.

LOL. You know instead of ignoring them you could always just say you don't wanna date or see them anymore. But ignoring them is definitely telling them they're horrible in the sack.

My way is less awkward for me

if she doesn't want to have sex early in the relationship, it makes it that much worse because then you've invested a lot of time and energy.

what's a girl that "just doesn't give a ****" and how does that relate to sex?

Haha....I may get banned if I were to go into detail about what I look for in the sack. But basically I like to have complete control and do whatever I want.

I mean there are girls who don't even like doggystyle because they feel it's too "impersonal". And that's just one example.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gucci Grappler
Back