In terms of Elo, this is the greatest Brazil team of all-time.

You mean that disaster of a team 12 years ago coached by a coked up Maradona and rocked by a dressing room saga?
yes you have no clue what you're talking about. Shut the hell up

Shit, you wanna type some more excuses?
Maybe he had a corn on his poor little toe?
Or perhaps his legs are not quite long enough, so in 2010 the grass was too long.

GOATS don't make excuses.

And in 2010 he scored 0 goals...yeah I have no clue lol.

If you actually watched and remember the games you'd know he was easily their best player.

He created a ton of chances and was a one-man wrecking crew. He just didn't score and his team sucked. Oh well.

If you actually watched and remember the games you'd know he was easily their best player.

He created a ton of chances and was a one-man wrecking crew. He just didn't score and his team sucked. Oh well.
I watched every World Cup from 94-2012, started watching the real Ronaldo R9 when I was about 15 when he was with Inter if im not mistaken.

Diving killed that game, there just wasn't a lot of that in the 90s and if you really watch older games...80s, 70s, 60s, 50s they would spit in somebody's face for diving like that...hell it might come from a teammate back then lol.

It's hard to watch now because it.

Now that you know where im coming from, I can say he had good enough teammates to score.
You say he was creating chances and he was, but they needed him to be the hero, yet couldn't score on a penalty kick or any other shot he took on goal.

People talk about him like he is the second coming of Christ or something lol.

I will always prefer R9 and Ronaldinho any day.

Enjoy the cup sir, I do miss watching it and futebol as a whole.

Peace brother.

individually and on paper, 1982 and 2006 squads were the ones with the best names.

How are they doing in the WC so far, lil bro?

FjkHfOuVIAAb4-w

Tattoo game is pretty tight. Soccer game not so much.

Golden generations often disappoint...
Brazil this year.
Belgium last year.
The Netherlands in 2014.

1950,1958,1970 and 2002 were much better. 1949 Copa team scored almost 50 goals in a tournament.

Back