In talks ==KJ Noons vs PBF or PAC==

KJ Noons being in the same ring with pbf or pac is disrespectful

Either of them would kill KJ they should fight each other instead :D

We have a winner!!!!!!

No but seriously, it would drop either PBF or Pacman's stock if they were to fight Noons. That's how undeserving he truly would be to fight either one of them

Noons is one of the few MMA fighters who has above average boxing skills.
He's got a 11-2 pro boxing record.

That being said, Pacquiao/Mayweather would send him to the morgue if this fight ever materialized (which I doubt). Noons got KTFO by Krazy Horse for god's sake.

It's too bad you can have 13 boxing matches and never fight ANYONE, hell you can have 20+ look at marcus davis.

The only way Noons is talking to the Pacquiao camp is if he's going to be a sparring partner for one of Manny's sparring partners.

KJ Noons vs Takanori Gomi....That's the best possible action/MMA with some good boxing skills fight to be made right now....

Noons wouldn't get out of a bout conscious against any top ten ranked boxer let alone the cream of the crop.

The 3rd outcome: You saying "WTF?!? But boxing is the superior to MMA in every way?!? How could this happen?!?"

lol But still you're right KJ Noons has almost less than 1% chance of winning. Still I wouldn't doubt that either Mayweather or Pac won't eventually have a Tyson vs. Douglas moment happen.

it will happen but not against Noons

They couldnt make Pac/May fight happen so what's the likelyhood of having those 2 boxers fight an unknown for a lesser pay?

Noons is delusional for thinking about challenging PBF of Pacman.
I doubt he's been in talks with either of their camps since Pac is too busy prepping for Margarito and say... other notable fighters! Floyd... well Floyd is in jail

pretty funny when i first heard this. No way is either camp going to accept since KJ is basically an unheard of random mma/boxer to the average person

Back