In talks ==KJ Noons vs PBF or PAC==

on another note....who the FUCK is this kj noons guy. everytime boxing and mma are brought up as one he is mentioned

Noons is one of the few MMA fighters who has above average boxing skills.
He's got a 11-2 pro boxing record.

That being said, Pacquiao/Mayweather would send him to the morgue if this fight ever materialized (which I doubt). Noons got KTFO by Krazy Horse for god's sake.

The 3rd outcome: You saying "WTF?!? But boxing is the superior to MMA in every way?!? How could this happen?!?"

lol But still you're right KJ Noons has almost less than 1% chance of winning. Still I wouldn't doubt that either Mayweather or Pac won't eventually have a Tyson vs. Douglas moment happen.

The 3rd outcome: You saying "WTF?!? But boxing is the superior to MMA in every way?!? How could this happen?!?"

lol But still you're right KJ Noons has almost less than 1% chance of winning. Still I wouldn't doubt that either Mayweather or Pac won't eventually have a Tyson vs. Douglas moment happen.

If they do, it sure as hell won't be against KJ Noons.

Either of them would kill KJ they should fight each other instead :D

We are pretty sure of the outcome.
But the questions is..
If ever this will happen, do you think many people will watch it?

KJ Noons fighting Mayweather or Pacquiao would not sell at all. Noons isn't in the UFC, isn't a champion, and has already lost to journeymen boxers in boxing.

in case you haven't noticed nobody goes to prison lol

Kj noons would get tooled by PBF or Pac man

this shit will never happen KJ is no one in boxing, and barley anyone in MMA

The bigger headline and more possible match is Vitor vs. Toney in a boxing ring. Vitor wants it.. Toney would gladly oblige him. .. and it would be an embarrassing beating that left Vitor a mess.

KJ Noons fighting Mayweather or Pacquiao would not sell at all. Noons isn't in the UFC, isn't a champion, and has already lost to journeymen boxers in boxing.

Pacquiao and Mayweather sell. They would get great tv numbers.

lets keep it real. MAYWEATHER WOULD CONSIDER THIS FIGHT... cause noons has 0% chance of winning.

This fight will never happen. I don't need account bets or anything, I'll straight up e-suicide up out of this bitch.

Back