In Search Of The Last Action Heroes - ID the characters - lots of fun inside!!

There was another one called In The Search of Darkness

It's an 80s horror doc
Oh shit I forgot about that one, never got round to watching it

I was watching Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout earlier...

I think the dude with the gun might be Dolph from I Come In Peace.

Edit: It might be mel gibson from Lethal Weapon. Doesn't really look like him, but that would make sense.

Last edited:
It does look like Dolph from both the Amazon and IMDB screencaps of I Come in Peace/Dark Angel

On my phone or I'd post them

It does look like Dolph from both the Amazon and IMDB screencaps of I Come in Peace/Dark Angel

On my phone or I'd post them
I had no idea I COME IN PEACE was called DARK ANGEL.

tenor.gif

But I don't think it's Dolph: he's got no collar and, aside from one shot I've seen, his hair is usually up.

original-film-title-dark-angel-english-title-dark-angel-film-director-craig-r-baxley-year-1990-stars-dolph-lundgren-credit-vision-international-album-P1-KCBC.jpg

I think you guys are right about the second guy, but the first person I thought of was Emilio Estevez.
Emilio-Estevez1450547024.jpg
400px-Loaded-ber92f.jpg

Ah LOADED WEAPON 1. Sam Jackson does his own driving in that one.

And one of my favorite lines of all time, having found out his old partner, Whoopi Goldberg, committed suicide:

I had no idea I COME IN PEACE was called DARK ANGEL.

tenor.gif

But I don't think it's Dolph: he's got no collar and, aside from one shot I've seen, his hair is usually up.

original-film-title-dark-angel-english-title-dark-angel-film-director-craig-r-baxley-year-1990-stars-dolph-lundgren-credit-vision-international-album-P1-KCBC.jpg
I forget that movie names have to be changed in the US in case you guys don't understand them, often for quotes from the movie

Boyz N The Hood was almost called 'RIIIIICCCKKKYYYYY'
Fatal Attraction was almost called 'I Love Animals'
9 1/2 Weeks = 'Every time I see you, you're buying a chicken'
Robocop = 'Bitches, leave!'
Running Man = 'That boy's one mean motherfucker'

I think you guys are right about the second guy, but the first person I thought of was Emilio Estevez.
View attachment 710369
View attachment 710371
My first thought was Emilio estevez too.. but it doesn't make much sense since he wasn't really an action hero. He played one in a spoof movie, as the Mel gibson character.

Makes no sense to include Emilio and not Mel. But it sure looks like emilio

My first thought was Emilio estevez too.. but it doesn't make much sense since he wasn't really an action hero. He played one in a spoof movie, as the Mel gibson character.

If it's not Dolph I'm thinking maybe Hans Gruber, seeing as how Bruce is behind him. Or Harrison Ford in something

Neither are great choices though

he was in the Young Guns movies.

Not to sound racist, but who are the 2 black dudes in the back row?

The one on the left kind of looks like Bill Duke, but not really.
And the one on the right kind of looks like Wesley Snipes, or Keenan Ivory Wayans.

Not to sound racist, but who are the 2 black dudes in the back row?

The one on the left kind of looks like Bill Duke, but not really.
And the one on the right kind of looks like Wesley Snipes, or Keenan Ivory Wayans.
You got Bill Dukes, only recognizable from his big ass gun

the other is Keith David in They Live

Started watching this last night. For some reason, Ashens is in it. I'm a big fan and like watching his old tech/knockoff console and phones/food/etc. reviews.

Scott Adkins is like, devoid of emotion.

Weird -- according to critics and fans he's 100% pure adrenaline.

I am very upset that only Boyka III is available for free streaming on my Roku. I want to see the others, but I'm not paying for that level of entertainment.

Back