In retrospect

You let me in gratis, I'll provide security (I've got some serious time with the weapon in my pic irl)

Hit me up in person. let's do this bitch!

For real lol I promise you I WILL beat your ass. And preferably I'd like a video record of it. Just because..

Hit me up in person. let's do this bitch!

For real lol I promise you I WILL beat your ass. And preferably I'd like a video record of it. Just because..

I don't mean to sound bad here and I hope this doesn't break any rules. But I do think it'd be fun. A harmless fight. I swear to you guys it'll just be for fun.

You let me in gratis, I'll provide security (I've got some serious time with the weapon in my pic irl)
Love the epic beard man reference in the sig.

Didn’t think anyone else had one

They really messed up a good thing. Their record was something like 90% win rate or something while he was there.

That’s not a Mexico City address.
No its from the Gary Steinfeld show. But in case you don't lurk in mayberry I'm gone from Mexico. Got transferred to Istanbul so I'm back home in Canada!

Duane Ludwig is only 5'10? The guy looks huge next to those guys lol

Team Alpha Male is going to be a mess as long as Uriah keeps playing big dick with the head coaches he hires. Either let the guys do their job or do it yourself.
115296085.jpg

Do you even bear witness to the fitness of the modern warrior?
I freely admit that my own day and time as a warrior has come and gone - I relish the memories. However, I know a good fighter when I see one, and no manner of fuckery smack talk diminishes honest skill.

Back