In retrospect, Ronda's best decision in her life was to duck Cristiane Justino

I was a boxing fan during the buildup to Ali - Frazier 1. Some matchups, due to size, should never be made. Duran - Hearns and Duran - Hagler are two. Duran - Barkley was idiotic too. Mixed results but terrible choices.
People have to realize that just because you become champ it doesnt mean you line up to face every super star young lion that comes your way. It is and always has been about carving a piece for yourself and making money.

Just like when bisping took on Hendo when he won the belt. Of course it was a dumb pointless fight, but it made money and was supposed to be low risk for the count. He almost fucked that shit up.

Tyson fighting foreman was pretty no win from where i was sitting back in the day. Fight a resurging monster of a man, who's known for durability, granite chin and throwing sledge hammers. top that off that everyone is playing off like he's finished, a bum returning from retirement. As champ, why the hell would you take that kind of risk if it wasnt a give me fight?

I remember at the height of Ronda mania 90% or sherdog (or shertards) really thought Ronda would beat Cyborg. What a bunch of dumbasses.

dude at the height guys on here were handing out their man cards lerft and right saying honda could beat up grown ass men under the right circumstances. I remember getting into quite the flame war because i made a claim that i would absolutely tool the fuck out of her and I havent stepped in a gym in 15 years easy. Shes a god damn woman. this got so out of hand thanks to rogan and dana blowing up her fragile ego.

Nunes punches extremely hard, but I'd have to believe that Cyborg punches harder. Ronda reacts badly to getting hit. Cyborg knows this. Dana knows this. Edmund knows this. Hopefully Sherdog knows this as well.

Sorry the steroids part can't be forgotten with cyborg.

In reality your logic means cyborg should be pissed and breaking tables around her house. Sherdog threads will not replace the money or fame she would have gotten had she done everything possible to get that fight

wow people still don´t accept that Ronda ducked Cyborg, truth hurts. Even that Ronda said herself she
Ronda didn't duck shit. Everything she said about Cyroid turned out to be true, all she had to do was stay off the peds and 135 wouldn't have been a problem.

She said herself she ducked Cyborg at the strikeforce era, she said she didn´t accept "beacause it wasn´t time"

Because Rond didn't fight at 145 previously (and a 150 catch weight) and drop to 135....right? Oh wait...

Ronda said herself she didn´t accept to fight Cyborg in the strikeforce, there is a video, i just can´t find.

wow people still don´t accept that Ronda ducked Cyborg, truth hurts. Even that Ronda said herself she

She said herself she ducked Cyborg at the strikeforce era, she said she didn´t accept "beacause it wasn´t time"
Cyborg is the one ducking and not just Ronda but lots of women at 135, she was convinced the UFC would never create a 145 div, so you begged for it in order to stay relevant. Then 145 comes up and she refuses to accept the fights. That's the definition of ducking.

Cyborg is the one ducking and not just Ronda but lots of women at 135, she was convinced the UFC would never create a 145 div, so you begged for it in order to stay relevant. Then 145 comes up and she refuses to accept the fights. That's the definition of ducking.

She is sick. She went to hospital after her last fight at 140lb.

Evander Holyfield for like 4 years and prime Lennox Lewis

supposedly he also ducked old ass George Foreman (according to Foreman himself) but I don't really believe that

Suggrsting that Tyson ducked Evander for four years is dubs-worthy horseshit. Or maybe you just can't do math.

Ronda started making millions while Cyborg was on suspension.

She wasn't stopping anything.

Cyborg was the first to see through the Ronda sham. Cyborg gets credit for that.

Ronda didn't duck shit. Everything she said about Cyroid turned out to be true, all she had to do was stay off the peds and 135 wouldn't have been a problem.
We all know she does steroids, and no duh she cant make 135, she wouldnt be cyborg without steroids we wanted to see ronda vs roided cyborg. were u really missing this? everyone who ever asked for this fight knew she does roids and wanted it

Cyborg was the first to see through the Ronda sham. Cyborg gets credit for that.
The only thing that dude gets credit for is failing drug tests and beating up much smaller girls that nobody ever heard off.

We all know she does steroids, and no duh she cant make 135, she wouldnt be cyborg without steroids we wanted to see ronda vs roided cyborg. were u really missing this? everyone who ever asked for this fight knew she does roids and wanted it
No roids = 135

All fairness to tyson. Foreman and lewis were just monsters of men. I know he was the champ, but damn did he give up a shit ton of height and reach. I could see why he would stay away from a few bad matchups for as long as possible.
During their younger days Lennox wanted no part of Mike. I have heard interviews were he said so "Mike is was an animal and I wanted to part of him back when he fought Spinks. Also, Cuss told Mike that a fighter like Foreman would give him lots of problems, so he feared Foreman even as a young teenager

At least Nunes and Holly have been nice to her. Cyborg legit hates her and vice versa, a loss like this at the hands of Cyborg would probably result in a Ronda suicide.
If cyborg didn't kill her in the ring. After watching Nunes demolish her...I don't think you can sanction that fight

You realise the fight would not have happened,because thats the time cyborg failed for peds the first time.Also the ronda last night isnt indicative of the pre holm ronda,last night she was so hesitant and mentally broken it was sad to see.

You knew within about 5 seconds she was done.
The NSAC should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for sanctioning that fight. They did not consider her mental state of mind or her lack of necessary skills and preparation. Ronda could not have won a tough man/tough woman contest last night. They literally might as well have picked someone from the audience to fight Amanda. Absolute incompetence on their part.

dude at the height guys on here were handing out their man cards lerft and right saying honda could beat up grown ass men under the right circumstances. I remember getting into quite the flame war because i made a claim that i would absolutely tool the fuck out of her and I havent stepped in a gym in 15 years easy. Shes a god damn woman. this got so out of hand thanks to rogan and dana blowing up her fragile ego.

Ronda would put your jobber ass in a body bag [no offense]

Back