In regards to supernatural or paranormal activity

Some people tend to get upset when I say this but in my honest opinion all popular supernatural events are fake. People are either fooled by a con man, they fool themselves, or they lie. I believe this in regards to ghosts, psychics, telekinesis, demons, monsters, and any other form of magic you can mention.

This does not mean that I am not open minded. I believe there are parts of nature out there that we have not discovered yet and would probably appear as supernatural if I saw them. I am not referring to those things. I think something that is real and natural would be replicated and verified pretty quickly. Ghosts and other such nonsense are repeatedly debunked.

The lesson to be learned is that people are very very gullible. People are very easy to fool. It's important to be skeptical in life or else you might fall into this trap yourself. It's not about not being open minded it's about not being dumb.
Fortune tellers are the worst. They just use techniques to trick dumb people

I see signs proclaiming PSYCHIC all the time. How do they afford signs? HOW I ASK YOU.

Everything is fake except Nessie.

Goddamn Loch Ness Monster keeps asking me for tree fiddy

Back