In Non-Jones Related News...

Haha harsh bro

RafaelDosAnjos_Headshot.png

I personally think that Pettis is going to be too much for Dos Anjos whether the fight stays on the feet or hits the ground but it should be entertaining

Lol I meant like a younger less-caveman looking RDA.

I've been a fan of RDA for a while but thought Pettis' speed and timing was going to get him the finish within 3 rounds. I'm glad RDA won and I'm thinking Pettis fights for the belt again within the next 2 years.

Too bad his sparring partner wasn't injured, and you didn't ask to step in for him, and when they had made sure you had signed the right forms, you would step in and mop the floor with him, all while someone recorded it and threw it on Youtube. Then you'd get approached to fight in a luxurious tournament, but you'd eventually lose to your long lost brother who feels you betrayed him when you were little. Too bad.

Too bad his sparring partner wasn't injured, and you didn't ask to step in for him, and when they had made sure you had signed the right forms, you would step in and mop the floor with him, all while someone recorded it and threw it on Youtube. Then you'd get approached to fight in a luxurious tournament, but you'd eventually lose to your long lost brother who feels you betrayed him when you were little. Too bad.

Ahahahahaha solid reference. Possibly the best MMA movie yet.

Warrior%20photos.jpg

TS, you know this is the moment when you say: "Well, yeah, since you guys are pressuring me into this, indeed, I did give him some pointers, worked on his jab and told him to pivot on that leg. Seems to have worked just fine for him. I would hate, though, for anyone to think I am taking credit for more than 50% of his success...".

Well you were wrong about it being a war- it was an ass whooping. I knew this thread would get bumped lol.

Germany's invasion of Poland was technically a war tbf

Ahahahahaha solid reference. Possibly the best MMA movie yet.

Joe Rogan says it's the worst MMA movie, because the fight scenes are unrealistic. I don't know about any of that, but when Nick Nolte got on the wagon again, and his son finally embraced him, I shed a single tear.

Damn, so it was fixed the whole time.

Nice call, was the game plan you saw the same one he executed or did he change some things up?

Joe Rogan says it's the worst MMA movie, because the fight scenes are unrealistic. I don't know about any of that, but when Nick Nolte got on the wagon again, and his son finally embraced him, I shed a single tear.

Joe Rogan is mad because the movie said that the tournament was the biggest MMA event and it wasn't UFC, so he got all pissy because of brand names.

Then again, nothing Joe Rogan says ever really matters.

I need more recognition for this. Pls sherdog. I shitpost so often but when I leave you people with beauty you shun me :(

Something something broken clock right twice a day something something

Just to add to the fragile nature of this thread.... I stopped BJJ because of bad knees.

lol, the human body is garbage.

Just a lucky guess bruh

Props, Daspy. I was hoping Pettis would get whooped, and RDA obliged.

The wise knew RDA was coming. Call me crazy but I never thought Pettis stood a chance.

Back