In Non-Jones Related News...

Nice. Still not enough for me to believe he has a chance doe.

I met RDA back in 2012 the night he fought Kamal Shalrous. He's a really awesome guy. Very cool and easy to chat with.

Cool story brah. I said this before, but your face looks a bit like RDA imo.

I've always liked RDA. I'm hoping it's a good fight. I have a feeling Pettis is a bit too quick and savvy for RDA, but I think it should be competitive.

Haha harsh bro

RafaelDosAnjos_Headshot.png

I personally think that Pettis is going to be too much for Dos Anjos whether the fight stays on the feet or hits the ground but it should be entertaining

Nice stuff Speeit. And lol@people who think this fight is a cakewalk for Pettis. RDA = most improved guy in the UFC since 2011 and maybe top 5 most well rounded fighter on the current roster.

his teammate Werdum might actually be most improved

also - Rousey, Mendes, more complete fighters now

Went to hit the bag today, by myself, empty gym the way I like it, and in walks Rafael Dos Anjos and two of his trainers.

Just a little anecdote I thought I'd share with you guys to get you as pumped for this fight as I am.

Was this at Kings or Reign or somewhere else? I've sparred with him at Reign before.

I like it Dapsy...but you will not convince that this is the man to defeat Sir Pettis...

postcountpwn.jpg

We are not worthy

We are not worthyyyyyy

I need more recognition for this. Pls sherdog. I shitpost so often but when I leave you people with beauty you shun me :(

ive seen dos anjos train at the local community college here.
that's my cool story.

Wow, good call ts. I didn't think rda would make it past the 3rd round, instead he fucking dominated pettis.

Bumping my brag thread once again

Met Rafa a while back here in la. Happy to see him win!

Good job ts and worthy of a bump

Thanks to Da Speeit RDA gather enough forces to destroy Pettis.

Thank you Da Speeit.

Well you were wrong about it being a war- it was an ass whooping. I knew this thread would get bumped lol.

Back