In my opinion Wilder won the fight

Now do the same count for Wilder in the third and 10th. It's not 10 seconds it's 10 count and if the opposing fighter is crowding it gets delayed. Is this your guy's first fight watching
The rules are the same for the guy you like and the one you don't.

Now do the same count for Wilder in the third and 10th. It's not 10 seconds it's 10 count and if the opposing fighter is crowding it gets delayed. Is this your guy's first fight watching
Also, this is not really true. This is why the ref picks up the timekeepers count, because he has to get the standing fighter to a neutral corner. The timekeeper is counting the whole time. The count doesn't get delayed, the ref picks up where the timekeeper is in his count.

The rules are the same for the guy you like and the one you don't.
Wilder was not in a neutral corner. The ref is allowed to stop a count to tell a fighter to get to a neutral corner and then resume the count where he left off......wilder’s low ring iq caused the long count if anything

If the count was "correct" Fury gets up anyway because that's what he does he just gets up.

Wilder simply can't beat him. Too big, too skilled and he can take Wilders best punch and get up.

If AJ has the guts, he likely does NOT

Wilder will knock him the fuck out.. I still really want to see that fight.. And I hope Wilder has a few more left in him..

100m for 2 fights with Joshua and the brezealle fight couldn’t get wilder to sign up to fight. Wilder also agree to fight Joshua prior to that, then chased and signed to fight post meltdown fury, for less money and no undisputed, based on his comeback fight. The issue is not with Joshua. You can’t fight a guy who won’t sign to fight you! They’re never gonna fight

that is true, and it’s also true that it’s the ref’s count that matters, not third parties’ stop watches. either way, there were lots of things wilder could have done to win, and he couldn’t get it done. blaming the ref is the last bastion of sore loserdom.

I noticed that in real time, but anyways seemed like a vet move and that Fury just got up at the last second to maximize his rest time.

Oh ffs

Roll on Jake Paul’s next fight, just so we can all move on from last weekend

I find it funny how people use the 10 second theory. As if Tyson is supposed to think to himself "man, i see what the ref's count is, but clearly he is behind what the count really should be, so let me get up quicker so there is no confusion."

Wilder was not in a neutral corner. The ref is allowed to stop a count to tell a fighter to get to a neutral corner and then resume the count where he left off......wilder’s low ring iq caused the long count if anything
That is true.

Interesting how Wilder is a vicious one punch KO artist with the right hand but really isn't a great finisher. He has had Fury down four times now and hasn't been able to follow up with fight finishing combos in any case.

Oh don't worry my friend, we've got all the "boxing is corrupt Canelo cash cow" nonsense coming soon.

I literally dread when certain fighters are fighting now dude. Wilder, fury, any you tubers and old boxer vs oldish MMA fighter; all the fckin idiots come out of the woodwork with any combination of this

I literally dread when certain fighters are fighting now dude. Wilder, fury, any you tubers and old boxer vs oldish MMA fighter; all the fckin idiots come out of the woodwork with any combination of this

They're experts dude, and we're all lucky to have their unique input.

Interesting how Wilder is a vicious one punch KO artist with the right hand but really isn't a great finisher. He has had Fury down four times now and hasn't been able to follow up with fight finishing combos in any case.
Not to mention all the right hands he landed on fury which fury just walked through

Do you guys think the second knockdown in the 4th should of been stopped?

Back