In my opinion Wilder won the fight

Here you go TS, feel better soon:

He'll yeah bro!

In all seriousness Good to see the "King" in good spirits and talking about more fights. I like this new Wilder, if he's still heart in the game, he's gonna mop up the rest of the division possibly minus Usyk and Joshua, but I could see him KOing just about anyone still. That ain't gonna change. I still want to see a lot of fights with this guy.

He'll yeah bro!

In all seriousness Good to see the "King" in good spirits and talking about more fights. I like this new Wilder, if he's still heart in the game, he's gonna mop up the rest of the division possibly minus Usyk and Joshua, but I could see him KOing just about anyone still. That ain't gonna change. I still want to see a lot of fights with this guy.

I believe this video is after the second fight, from last year!

I agree. He should have won the first fight by KO too in the 12. Fuck Jack Reiss. He should have won the second fight because Fury should have been disqualified. Plus the clear KO win in round four this Saturday. Wilder is 3-0 in this series guys. Get over it.

You spelled 0-2-1 wrong.

i just find it odd how the ref counted...he said "5" then a few seconds later he says "six"
Wow, you sure do make a lot of threads claiming to know the answers only to still be learning basic stuff like this.
Part of it is trolling part of it is you genuinely are new to the sport no matter how you try to over compensate.

Dude is trolling. He has been shitting on Wilder all over the place, he's just fucking around trying to ruffle some feathers. Idk why personally, thought it was a great fight and there isn't really anything to complain about.

Some ppl just want to start shit to start shit. I enjoyed the hell out of that fight and both guys showed amazing heart. It should be celebrated this @MoreKane guy is still angry for some reason even tho his guy won. He's a sore winner like Deontay is a sore loser. But Deontay is actually entertaining.

Low rent troll job bro. Do a better job, esp if you're gonna make a thread about it, dork.
Amen

You are mistaken. The rule is a 10 count, not 10 seconds. It's designed to deal with exactly this dumb shit.

If Wilder beat Fury, he'd have won the fight.

he should of won by knockout in the 4th

Fury did not get up until 11 seconds!

I heard some complaining about this but after watching it I didn't think it was that big of a deal, Fury wasn't badly hurt and clearheaded both times, waiting until the ref got to 9, which is dangerous by the way and has lost a lot of fighters fights because the ref ekes out the last number a little to fast for the fighter.

"Ten" counts are not literal ten seconds, they are the count that the timekeeper and the ref collude on. And since I assume that a good half of our posters are too young to remember, I'll bring up the Tyson-Douglas controversy where Tyson tried to get the title back claiming that Douglas was out, well, HBO showed that although the count was about 14 seconds, it was 14 seconds for tyson and it was commonly around 14 seconds in other fights.

Tyson almost pulled it off, had the ref saying he fucked up and only public outrage from the US made them shut up about it. Funny thing is, Tyson still mentions it like he was robbed, he wasn't.

Nvm I just found out that wilder wasn’t in a neutral corner. A ref is allows to stop a count if the fighter is not in a neutral corner. I guess wilder screwed himself over
I didn't notice that, but that's another thing that has gone wrong, in the Meldrick Taylor, Chavez fight, Chavez was coming over to finish off Taylor and had the ref done what he was suppossed to do, stop and tell chavez to go back, the fight might have ended before he could even get back to Taylor to complete the count. the rules and the following of them has never been perfect, Anyone who is a fan of boxing history only has to read a little bit before they get to one of the biggest stories ever in the sport, the infamous "long count" which was also right around 14 seconds.

I didn't notice that, but that's another thing that has gone wrong, in the Meldrick Taylor, Chavez fight, Chavez was coming over to finish off Taylor and had the ref done what he was suppossed to do, stop and tell chavez to go back, the fight might have ended before he could even get back to Taylor to complete the count. the rules and the following of them has never been perfect, Anyone who is a fan of boxing history only has to read a little bit before they get to one of the biggest stories ever in the sport, the infamous "long count" which was also right around 14 seconds.
Watch the knockdown again in the fight at 5 seconds he yells at wilder to “go over there” wilder screwed up. But fury was getting up anyways

Watch the knockdown again in the fight at 5 seconds he yells at wilder to “go over there” wilder screwed up. But fury was getting up anyways
either way, I really didn't see anything wrong with the count, someone should time it, and ya, if wilder left the corner, he gives up the right of a straight count.

doesn't make a difference what the stop watch says, fury was alert and listening to the ref count. If the ref counted quicker, he'd have got up quicker.
i had 40 quid on fury round 3, and that ref took a good 10 secs out of the round after wilder got up from the knockdown. Meh

this is true .. I remember getting irked with the ref for not letting wilder go so fury could attack .. he kept staying with him for what seemed like forever asking him if he was ok smh

He'll yeah bro!

that was after the last fight lol .. let's see what he says in his newest post beaten down video .. I would think it will be a more humble video but who knows

Its a 10 count not 10 seconds.
So I keep seeing people say this and I think the way people are saying it is deceptive. The 10 count is supposed to be 10 seconds. The ref picks up the count from the timekeeper, who watches an actual clock. Its reasonable for a count to be 10 and a 1/2 seconds or near 11 but thats accounting for human error. If a count takes 13 or 14 seconds, its because someone fucked up.

Back