mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
underrated

while snl was making jokes about khakis ilc was pushing the envelope

better than chapelle show and keele & peele

tumblr_m1911eDqgH1rp4lezo1_400.gif

They had it all. Good actors and writers. Without Jim Carrey though...

Lotta good people got their start on that show. Jennifer Lopez in knee pads worked her way to the top.

Participate in this thread? I don't THINK so.

Hyperglide Don't play dat.

Show also had probably the least PC character ever on a comedy serial.

Handi boy from the Planet Palsy.. Couldn't get away with that today even on HBO probably.

Show also had probably the least PC character ever on a comedy serial.

Handi boy from the Planet Palsy.. Couldn't get away with that today even on HBO probably.

handiman was fucking hilarious man. they did have a lot of misses, but they kept it on with their recurring roles. homey d clown, those mo money mo money mo money guys, fire marshall bill (who was ripped off by mad tv), anton jackson (the hobo)

I honestly dont remember a single one of them. Was that one of em? I remember Fire Marshal Bill more then anything.

yes, she's also now best known for being a judge on so you think you can dance and dancing with the stars. arguable better known than rosie perez, who was the choreographer for the fly girls. i guess you can put j lo in that picture, but she's not really known for her dancing. or singing. or acting.

Jennifer Lopez was the best fly girl.

handiman was fucking hilarious man. they did have a lot of misses, but they kept it on with their recurring roles. homey d clown, those mo money mo money mo money guys, fire marshall bill (who was ripped off by mad tv), anton jackson (the hobo)

Yup you just posted all the best parts of the show. I also liked Jim Carrey's roided out chick character. Can't remember the name right now. Anton Jackson was great forgot about him till you mentioned him but man that was great how he carried his toilet around with him. lol jar with pickle juice in it.

And of course I give this thread 2 snaps up.

Carl the Tooth Williams always made me laugh.

When I watch the reruns now, I'm actually shocked that they all weren't arrested by the FCC! :eek:

That show was dangerous! :)

Back