in light of Mickey Gall being a legit beast, does CM Punk deserve another shot

What for? Punk already won… he gets to come home to this…

3d93e536bbb92df9a6e611f043ffadc1.gif
<{hfved}>

Oh they're out there considering he's 0-1, I don't it's crazy to match him up with a "jobber"

His record might be 0-1, but he hasn't shown a single fucking thing to indicate he won't be 0-30 if he keeps fighting... at any level.

Mickey Gall is Nate Diaz without the chin, boxing, and middle finger salutes.

His record might be 0-1, but he hasn't shown a single fucking thing to indicate he won't be 0-30 if he keeps fighting... at any level.

Why would it matter? The objective from punk is to fight and win, on the ufc's end it's to generate ratings and money. Find the biggest bum you can and give punk a "win". Everybody wins. His loss to gall doesn't tell us much as its apparent that gall is a talented grappler. Honestly I don't give a shit either way but it's fairly obvious that punk can probably be milked for at least 1 more fight on the big stage

giving CM Punk MIckey Gall as a 1st fight was truthfully quite unfair. I'm not sure if there's anyone in the roster he can actually beat, but it would be cool if they raffle an opportunity to fight CM Punk for charity or something
This is actually a good point. Like if gall turns out to be a legit killer then how can you not give punk a second chance. But sage has lost to others so he's blown it.

I'd have him headline an LFA/fightpass card against a .500 type fighter. If he loses, he's done. If he wins, give him another UFC fight.

Back