In less than 12 hours we'll have a new champ!

It's possible Jones could lose. I'm out looking for Scarlett Johansson just in case it's that sort of 1 in a million night.

id like to see a new european champ but this lhw-champ is the one whos reign is gonna last the longest

Not only did I bet on Jones, I bet Jones in less than 4. I like my chances.

The Mauler, new lhw champ. Jones streak comes to an end tonight.

Wow, I didn't think it was going to happen until I read your compelling argument. Now, I'm not even going to order the PPV since I know what's going to happen. Thanks for saving me some money.

Jon Jones is gonna rag Gus bro. Would love to see JBJ lose but it's not happening at 205.

My thoughts too.
Not a fan of JJ, but to have a dominant champ is cool with me. I'd like to see him continue to win, just for the purpose of the streak and eventually moving up undefeated.

He's going to stay undefeated at LHW,no questions about it.

The Mauler, new lhw champ. Jones streak comes to an end tonight.

Anything can happen in MMA, but the Mauler is not the guy to defeat Jones. Only time will tell. I am about to leave to check out the UFC Experience right now and attend some Q and A's and autograph sessions with guys like Davis, Glover and Weidman. Always pumped when the UFC comes here every September. Nothing beats watching the UFC live. Enjoy the fights everyone!

It would be good for the sport. But maybe a 1 in 3 chance realistically.

A lot will depend on how much he has improved since his last fight. He does have a solid history of improvements.

For what reasons will it be good for the sport?

Doesn't matter, a loss is a loss.

I am sure you feel the same way about all of Leonard Garcia's decision wins. Right? I am just curious of you have any objectionable views on anything....

Back