In less than 12 hours we'll have a new champ!

LoveHateLove

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The Mauler, new lhw champ. Jones streak comes to an end tonight.

In less than 12 hours, the word "cocky" will be typed 2,785,987 times.

Cant wait! WAR GUS! GO EUROPE!

It would be good for the sport. But maybe a 1 in 3 chance realistically.

A lot will depend on how much he has improved since his last fight. He does have a solid history of improvements.

w8i6ho2.gif

less than 12 hours alex will be mauled

ugh, i hate when people talk in absolutes. shut up and just wait til the fight is over to see who is the new champ

ugh, i hate when people talk in absolutes. shut up and just wait til the fight is over to see who is the new champ

No doubt....it's like no one ever watches MMA or something lol. TS probably started a similar thread before the Silva vs Weidman fight....or another thread on how Mir was absolutely going to sub Josh.

It's likely Jones and Renan wins, but I also think the odds are inflated. Their opponents imo both have a better chance at winning than 12% and 15%, respectively.

ultimately I do agree with this. Just wanna see a great fight and have the best man win etc...But it's fun to represent over confidence in GIF form!

Im with you! War Alex!! (I actually do think he has a good of winning:icon_lol:)

Heisenberg has spoken! And Gus is not called the mauler for nothing. Jones is gonna look funny getting beat up haha! He doesn't like to get hit in practice and was saying he wasn't training with a mouthpiece on. To me that sounds weird. If I was training to fight a guy who knocks people out, I would think that it would help to take punches during training so in case you get popped with a really good putaso in the fight you're more well prepared for that scenario. Banking on not getting hit in an MMA fight just seems crazy to me. I guess we will find out tonight!

Back