In honor of his return - the official "Nick Diaz doesn't always lose"-thread

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Add your own favorite Nick Diaz ideas.
That's not bashing since 99% are direct quotes, said by Diaz himself in public interviews.

DnjgC1q.jpg

Nm4Vdp5.jpg

gB9U4KX.jpg

4vzSYt2.jpg

6oL29Tw.jpg

YQHchBp.jpg

MdwZO0o.jpg

7eFi7VY.jpg

KRUwzrs.jpg

IwzmojL.jpg

3zOBZpW.jpg

7eFi7VY.jpg

sITLf6x.jpg

dMlHlnr.jpg

4TpHNc3.jpg

I dont care if he loses. The guy bring a unique thing to the cage and people will allways wanna watch him.

I'm not a Diaz fan, but he's an entertaining fighter and your thread sucks dick.

TS worked really hard on all those photoshops but this thread is garbage

Lol that was hilarious TS. Well done

I don't care if he hasn't won a fight in 5 years, that quote about Woodley needing a few wins to fight him was fucking hilarious.

I dont care if he loses. The guy bring a unique thing to the cage and people will allways wanna watch him.

What is unique? Lots of fighters mad mug. Lots of fighters are dumb as onions. Lots of fighters get hit in the face a lot.

If Nick didn't openly advocate for smoking weed you wouldn't give a shit about him.

I don't believe I've actually SEEN him win a fight...All i've seen out of him the last 5 years is a lot of chasing people around the cage, a few slaps, his face getting lit up, him talking a lot and a lot of middle fingers....that's about it....

Your title reminded me of this song

I'm not a Diaz fan, but he's an entertaining fighter and your thread sucks dick.

Wow the first few were funny, but after a while, I ask myself, do you really have that much time on your hands?

Back