In hindsight, what would have happened if Ronda Rousey didn't lose to Holly Holm?

Would she become the WMMA goddess? Or would someone else come along and destroy her instead
I also need an excuse to post this picture on here View attachment 627603
Nunes saved her. She would've kept on having sex with Dana and Dana would've tried his hardest to find the easiest fights for her. So instead she has Travis Browne and her WWE career. It's better than working for Dana and being one of his concubines.

She would make Rogan cry everytime she's mentioned. Once in a life time? Scratch that. Once in a infinite universe.
tenor.gif
LOL.

I forgot that he cried.

Would she become the WMMA goddess? Or would someone else come along and destroy her instead
I also need an excuse to post this picture on here View attachment 627603

Nunes still exists and would get a title shot at most 2 fights later. I guess it's implied a not mentally fucked Rhonda could have rode her adrenaline to beating Nunes but I think the skill level is a bit too wide there for that shit to matter. Cyborg probably eventually fights her too if she somehow survives that. The sport was evolving and she was hyped far behind what her talents, kind of like a female Tito the only thing negotiable about her losing was the timing. To be honest the same is probably true of Nunes.

Only way she remains MMA goddess is retiring with the belt like Shamrock did but that shit wears off after a few years if people build better resumes. Even cheating defeat by retiring doesn't protect your resume from simply being surpassed.

Back