In hindsight, this was one of the greatest displays of chin in combat sports history

JDS/Nelson was a good one

Roy's chin was great, Hunt's was better:
lJgZEFr.gif

You can't really say that because Hunt is a much better fighter than Roy, who gets hit a lot more.

And Conor destroyed it with one punch. Shows how good his punching power is

Chris Leben eating like 50 shots from Anderson before going down when it usually took just one to put everyone else away was the best IMO.

Froch was so alpha
Have you seen his interview on ring magazine
Best I have faced lol hell talk about confident

https://www.ringtv.com/394351-best-i-faced-carl-froch/

Love Froch but "I can’t say George Groves because he caught me square on in the first fight, when I left my feet behind me.".

You have no recollection of the punch Carl. They asked him right after the fight about the knockdown in the 1st and he didn't even know it had happened.

Froch was in some epic fights. Loved watching him.

wrong fight[/QUOTE]

Ahh you're right that tourny was later on that same year. I just assumed that fight was part of the tourny because they were both in it. My bad.

Some fighters wilt after this, others push through. For some giving it their all and hitting their opponent clean to only see them standing there leaves them mentally broken.

Um. They are wearing pillows.

Boxing gloves produce more concussive force.

Go punch a bowling ball with your bare fist or an mma glove. Now do it with a boxing glove. You tell me which glove allowed you to throw a harder punch.

if I remember correctly, Hunto took the graveyard kick and rose from the grave

Boxing gloves produce more concussive force.

Go punch a bowling ball with your bare fist or an mma glove. Now do it with a boxing glove. You tell me which glove allowed you to throw a harder punch.

Yea,nah. Doubt that! I’ve also heard the argument that sparring with head gear on gives you greater risk of concussions. That’s just bulllshiit. +who would punch a bowling ball you’re stupid!!

And boxing sucks nuts except for Pac-Man and lomachenko

Lol that Irish boxer can't hit for s
If conor had hit that dude like that, that Russian would be dead

What the fuck are you talking about? What the hell does Canelo GGG have to do with Conor?Canelos Irish???? GGG is Russian??
Conor would KO GGG? You know how many people Canelo has smoked with that same punch?
You absolute fool.

Last edited:
Back