In hindsight, this was one of the greatest displays of chin in combat sports history

and dumb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s try to say Aldo don't have a chin

but the best display of Chin easily p4p is Carlos Condit vs Robbie Lawler. What a war.

This was a few months after TJ beat the brakes off Barao, Aldo’s team mate. I remember thinking that this was what separated them

Aldo’s chin also ate that McG left. Was fine until Big John’s knee drop. Right?

Nobody had a chin like prime Hunt.
hunt2.gif

but the best display of Chin easily p4p is Carlos Condit vs Robbie Lawler. What a war.
That fight was a poor man's Robbie vs Rory. I hate when people put it in front of the best fight of all time.

and dumb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s try to say Aldo don't have a chin

Hmm. It's taken a lot of wear and tear. He got TKO'd twice by Holloway - who's not really known for his KO power - after being dropped by straight rights.

Kind of hard to see with the frame rate on that gif. Not all punches that land flush are created equal.

giphy.gif

JK. That was a nasty shot when it happened.

I actually watched that fight live. Chrissy
Martin. Vs the playboy chick Mia something.

Jake Shields eating the H Bomb and dominating Hendo for 5 rounds.

Kind of hard to see with the frame rate on that gif. Not all punches that land flush are created equal.

giphy.gif

JK. That was a nasty shot when it happened.

Ol’ girl can take some shots to the chin
<Kpop775>

Sorry but just like the World Cup, that honor belongs to a European (and these are not manlets)

6_medium.gif
Member when Froch Ko'd Taylor in the 12th round on some Rocky shit. Good times.

Mendes destroyed Aldo's chin in that fight...he also dropped him in that fight.

After that, Aldo's chin has been questionable and it's why Conor KO'd him that easy/fast.

Aldo definitely had a great chin in his prime. This sport is brutal and the brutality is cumulative.

Back