In hindsight, Glover vs Rumble is one of the saddest results in MMA history

TFK20

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Multiple time convicted woman beater KOing one of the nicest guys in the sport.

Plus that win got Rumble a second title shot in which he proceeded to turn in one of the most blatant quitjobs in MMA history.

I hope old man Glover can get his revenge someday.

Has Rumble actually been convicted of abusing a woman? I know he had the whole throwing shot around in the gym and calling some lady a bag of dog food but is there more that has happened?

People get knocked out everyday, TS you’ll be aight.
RipeIllegalAmericanblackvulture-small.gif

What the fuck is this shit dumb thread.

SilverGloomyHumpbackwhale-max-1mb.gif

Rumble would knock the fuck out of this stupid thread.

Has Rumble actually been convicted of abusing a woman? I know he had the whole throwing shot around in the gym and calling some lady a bag of dog food but is there more that has happened?

Several incidents of beating women for over a decade, the UFC just seemed to brush it under a rug. Ironically he knocked out his baby mommas tooth like he did Glovers lol.

His KO of Glover was too funny btw.:D

https://www.scrapdigest.com/report-anthony-rumble-johnson-charged-with-domestic-violence-again/48694/

Rematch could happen actually. Rumble is back.

I wish mods would just delete low effort shitty threads like this.

I think Glover was overly aggressive.

Might not have mattered though.

Rumbles a beast. Who remembers when he derailed the tommy speer hype wagon?

It isn't sad because it never happened.
Fuck TS.
Ban TS.

Dammit.

Fuck.

I actually did feel bad for Glover because I know for a fact he could've subbed Rumble. Shame he went to get knocked out in front of his hero Mike Tyson. He was so happy Tyson was there for the fight and got starched in 13 seconds.

Reactions: G10
Back