In hindsight, Conor may have been better off if he had fought Chandler

Chandler starches glasses cannon Conor with quickness.
Chandler has been active and putting in time. Has just as much power and speed and 10x the ground game.
Conor would get dropped and finished in 2.
Conor made his career off of starching short brawler types

These threads are dumb. You have the huggers getting high off posting “Conor wins inside 1. Easy money. Pure starching.”
The haters saying Conor couldn’t beat a housefly
And those who have any reason knowing that Conor and Chandler will almost never ever happen unless chandler gets his way back to the championship and Dana gifts Conor a TS upon return

Conor is a shadow of a once great fighter. There’s no winnable fight for him in the top 10 imo.

Y’all smokin crack. I am no fan of McG but would be the easy favorite over Chandler. McG hasn’t fallen off that hard yet.

In hindsight, if Conor had kept performing like he did against Aldo and Alvarez, he could have been the best ever

Yeah I mean he'd have gotten pounded into a state of unconsciousness somewhere beyond the Buddhist concept of nirvana but his leg would have been in one piece

Chandler finishes what Mendes started.

Everyone seems to forget even Poirier said in the rematch Conor almost knocked him out in the first.

Now imo the most winnable fight for McGregor is Gaethje. They guy's head movement is non existent and his entire defense strategy is chin. As soon as he attempts a leg kick a straight left is coming right down the pipe.
5hats old geathje and even then his chin was realy good and his leg kick would destroy conor

The guy who can't check leg kicks should not be favored against one of the best leg kickers in the game.
I still think Gaethje wins more times then not. I just think it's Conor's best shot. Every leg kick will be met with a straight left. What lasts longer? Conor's leg or Gaethje's chin?

Islam, Dariush and Chandler are going to plant him on his back like it's earth day and they are a 5th grader and Conor is a tree.

We've seen how a Poirier will turn out.

I think Oliveira is susceptible to a TKO but also could strangle Conor just as likely.

Just my opinion. I believe it match ups are everything.

5hats old geathje and even then his chin was realy good and his leg kick would destroy conor
I don't believe in new Gaethje. I believe after fighting MJ, Alvarez and Poirier he had a dip in competition level in Vick, Barboza and Cowboy.

I think Tony is dumb as hell. Not only because of the double weight cut but he never even attempted to take Gaethje and the fight to the ground where he frankly would have had a significant advantage and probably would've subbed him. He just let Gaethje turn his head into a speed bag. And even with all that Ferguson still had his moments in that fight.

It was never 90%+. You absolutely pulled it out your ass. You are fooling no one.

Also, what it used to be is not relevant to what it is now when the fight in question would be with a noted excellent wrestler.

Wow, so much bad in one post.

The fact that you don't keep up with stats and you're talking makes me concerned for your mental capacity. You're speaking on something you have no idea about and disrespecting random people online because your ego has been unchecked.

Why are the cocky, arrogant ones always so ignorant and wrong? Always want validation for putting no work in. Smh.

The fact that you don't keep up with stats and you're talking makes me concerned for your mental capacity. You're speaking on something you have no idea about and disrespecting random people online because your ego has been unchecked.

Why are the cocky, arrogant ones always so ignorant and wrong? Always want validation for putting no work in. Smh.
Speaks of being wrong. Can’t comprehend 60 some percent is less than 90. Nice try. Thanks for playing. Go back to primary school and learn basic math.

Worse, Chandler might be a better wrestler than Poirer.

210644d0d9e8cdb5d9b27ba12c4679cc.gif
That was vs a old bendo

Speaks of being wrong. Can’t comprehend 60 some percent is less than 90. Nice try. Thanks for playing. Go back to primary school and learn basic math.

I'm not surprised you don't know how to read. Dying on that hill I see. I'll warn others not to disturb your resting place.

Back