In FW or LW current or even history. ...... who has better resume than Conor?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Maybe BJ if u count wins and loses I guess. But really I would still rank Conor higher.

Max
Dustin
Mendes
Jose
Alvarez
Nate

He handily beat the 2 best FW in at least ufc history he beats Beebs I think he is the under 170 goat..

You also have to include his PPV buys, gate as well as of the night bonuses when you talk about overall resume. PRIZE FIGHTING is both about business and sport, and sport itself is about entertainment.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sport

An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Who has provided the world with the most amount of entertainment at FW or LW? Conor and nobody else is remotely close

Conor avenged his only loss in the UFC right away. That speaks tons of his mentality. At 170, even. He held the leverage at the time, even after losing, but he chose to fight Nate at 170.

That's what a real fighter does.

Yeah. His resume can’t be denied. People will try to write off those wins but they are good.

NB4
“Max was too young.”
“Dustin wasn’t as good as he is now.”
“Mendes didn’t have a full camp.”
“He got lucky against Aldo.”
“Alvarez sucks.”
“Nate sucks.”

Last edited:
sVTEwW1.gif

In FW or LW current or even history. ...... who has better resume than Conor?
Maybe BJ or Hughes...

Matt Hughes was a welterweight...
giphy.gif

what is this shit? wasteland this crap and ban TS

Conor avenged his only loss in the UFC right away. That speaks tons of his mentality. At 170, even. He held the leverage at the time, even after losing, but he chose to fight Nate at 170.

That's what a real fighter does.

His mentality is off the charts considering he accepted a fight with Habib.

Even GSP who is a bigger and better wrestler would never accept that fight.

Comparing to Penn’s:
Hughes, Gomi, Sherk, Serra

Florian and Din Thomas are underrated wins for him too.

Maybe BJ if u count wins and loses I guess. But really I would still rank Conor higher.

Max
Dustin
Mendes
Jose
Alvarez
Nate

He handily beat the 2 best FW in at least ufc history he beats Beebs I think he is the under 170 goat..
Sorry, but you don't think and that is your problem.
Braindead COnor nutsucker...

Any champion that defended their belt have better resume than Conor.

Back