in front of Serra!!!!

All those credentials and won by sub only once in his ufc fights = overrated subs.

All those credentials and won by sub only once in his ufc fights = overrated subs.

It just means that he is better at pure bjj if anything, it shouldn't mean that his submissions are overrated. Damien Maia has only had 1 submission victory since August of 2009, that doesn't mean that we should say that his submissions are overrated either.

Damn kid got put to sleep in front of a jiu jitsu legend.
I won't sleep on ya clarke
I told myself not to get worked up about this but I can't help it.

Al got caught. That is all. Al made a mistake and Clarke capitalized.

So now you're a Mitch Clarke fan?

Or it means he can also hit hard and likes to strike. BJJ is more than just subs and Serra has never been in over his head on the ground with anyone and the only guy he fought since the BJ fight who wasn't also a black belt was Trigg, who he whipped in about 2 minutes(unless you count Hughes, who has worked over plenty of black belts himself).

I told myself not to get worked up about this but I can't help it.

Al got caught. That is all. Al made a mistake and Clarke capitalized.

So now you're a Mitch Clarke fan?

I'm a jiu-jitsu fan boy sonny took an L and go nurse dude that took the L ego cause i never saw him fight or clarke so.....yup i am a mitch clarke fan bitch!!!

That was sick. Al showed improved ground game in his last few fights too, but Clarke was slick as hell.

I'm a jiu-jitsu fan boy sonny took an L and go nurse dude that took the L ego cause i never saw him fight or clarke so.....yup i am a mitch clarke fan bitch!!!
Can't understand what you're saying. Try using periods.

I dig your keyboard tough guy rant though, it's so 2005.

Or it means he can also hit hard and likes to strike. BJJ is more than just subs and Serra has never been in over his head on the ground with anyone and the only guy he fought since the BJ fight who wasn't also a black belt was Trigg, who he whipped in about 2 minutes(unless you count Hughes, who has worked over plenty of black belts himself).

he was def in over his head vs GSP on the ground. GSP passed his guard several times and beat him down from top position.

not taking away from Serra's pure grappling, he is def a legend in American BJJ, one of the 1st black belts doing things at a high level from USA.

Al will learn from it and come back better. He always does after a loss.

You made a valid point but I'm still not convinced.

Shut that corner up very quickly. Welcome to "the danger zone" a Mitch Clarke d'arce.

Serra beat Jean Jacques Machado at the ADCC. Anyone questioning his grappling cred is retarded. It is sort of funny that he has one sub win in the UFC though.

Can't understand what you're saying. Try using periods.

I dig your keyboard tough guy rant though, it's so 2005.

Bitch u understand u replied keep hanging on my sack I'm done next thread hoe.

Serra is actually a very humble guy in person. I've met him a few times and he is always glad to take a pic or talk fighting. He doesn't walk around with a chip on his shoulder like Renzo does. Come fight time he wants his fighters to win cause he wants them all to succeed. Al got caught and I'm sure Serra was pissed cause he was winning on the feet and should've kept it their.

Back