Social In defense of rioting and looting

You are not defending your property. You are defending yourself when you try and stop them from taking you property and the criminals use violence.

exactly....you break into my home...I can only assume you intend harm to me and my family.

You are not defending your property. You are defending yourself when you try and stop them from taking you property and the criminals use violence.
"Buy a gun then use it to defend yourself and your property from rioters and looters."

Where does that quote mention trying to stop them from taking your property?
exactly....you break into my home...I can only assume you intend harm to me and my family.
Who loots a house? That's not looting. Or rioting.

"Buy a gun then use it to defend yourself and your property from rioters and looters."

Where does that quote mention trying to stop them from taking your property?

Who loots a house? That's not looting. Or rioting.

You use the force continuum. When you try and stop them using the force Legally allowed.

So you try and prevent them from taking you property and when the respond with violence you respond.

So you try and prevent them from taking you property and when the respond with violence you respond.
No one is arguing against that. It's taking up arms and patrolling the grounds waiting to shoot looters that we have a problem with.

No one is arguing against that. It's taking up arms and patrolling the grounds waiting to shoot looters that we have a problem with.

Only if it’s legal. Then I’ve got no problem with it.

Rioting/property destruction can be a valid form of protest when it's aimed at the state or people that collaborate with the state in order to impose force on others.

Marvin Heemeyer AKA "Killdozer" guy is a prime example.

Rioting/property destruction can be a valid form of protest when it's aimed at the state or people that collaborate with the state in order to impose force on others.

Marvin Heemeyer AKA "Killdozer" guy is a prime example.
All you're seeing in most cases of violence is people with nothing left to lose losing it.

When the wealth of a nation is shared amongst its people rather than be stolen and hoarded by a twisted, monstrous few, the crime rates, the social problems, the addictions, etc. all decline.

These are documented facts so many wish to ignore and blame the victim rioters (blame them for wanting to survive and thrive too), and keeps the broken system of the lunatic perpetrators firmly in place; keeps the sociopaths at the helm.

I'm loving this new law Florida is passing. We'll see these Antifa/BLM fools quiet down soon enough. No more free Nike Airs for the Florida branches of BLM and Antifa! Back to angrily tweeting at celebrities 24/7 and drinking soy-milk lattes in a boarded up Starbucks!

All you're seeing in most cases of violence is people with nothing left to lose losing it.

When the wealth of a nation is shared amongst its people rather than be stolen and hoarded by a twisted, monstrous few, the crime rates, the social problems, the addictions, etc. all decline.

These are documented facts so many wish to ignore and blame the victim rioters (blame them for wanting to survive and thrive too), and keeps the broken system of the lunatic perpetrators firmly in place; keeps the sociopaths at the helm.
"When the wealth of a nation is shared amongst its people rather than be stolen and hoarded by a twisted, monstrous few, the crime rates, the social problems, the addictions, etc. all decline."

I don't know if we agree on the means to achieve this, but I definitely agree with this statement.

Back