Media In Defense of Joshua Fabia

To be honest as long as Fabia isn't trying to push Diego back into fighting when he should, imo, stay retired then I don't see the problem.

If they want to meditate in their undies or whatever new agey stuff they are into that's their own business.

There is no defending this dude. Even if you ignore his character and manipulation of Diego and delude yourself into believing he has good intentions, he still has no qualifications to be Diego's main coach or manager. If he were legit in any way he would have stayed in a side role as Diego's "spiritual" advisor and not taken over his life.

What kind of man posts from another man's Twitter account to argue with people? That's some shit only a jealous, overly possessive boyfriend does.

saw this girl did a youtube show on fabia last year, and shredded his school as a fraud. he does roll around on his back in a circle. thats the foundation of his "school".

People love to pile on...

social media made everyone gossiping old ladies.
Sure he’s seems different. But I’m not going to pretend diego is brainwashed by some guy and is being used

nobody has any idea and when you act like you do that’s weirder than acting like fabia.

but being and knowing and evaluating people you e heard sound bytes by and never met. And knowing better than someone in there own shoes is crazy as hell.

saw this girl did a youtube show on fabia last year, and shredded his school as a fraud. he does roll around on his back in a circle. thats the foundation of his "school".

Some girl said something about someone online?

what an epic expose of some girls opinion! This is earth shattering.

Oh look... once again is Sonnen with the unpopular opinion. Does he believe in anything he says?

He's that guy who always wanna be the different one so he can eventually say "I told you so".

So annoying.

There is no defending this dude. Even if you ignore his character and manipulation of Diego and delude yourself into believing he has good intentions, he still has no qualifications to be Diego's main coach or manager. If he were legit in any way he would have stayed in a side role as Diego's "spiritual" advisor and not taken over his life.

What kind of man posts from another man's Twitter account to argue with people? That's some shit only a jealous, overly possessive boyfriend does.

Chael is a conman himself. Guess there is honor among thieves after all. :D

He was looking to be manipulated. He loves it when he interrupts...everytime. If it weren't Joshua he would find another huckster or cult to hook up with.

Yeah, pretty clear Diego isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I heard he lost a lot of money from investment scams?

Maybe he'll join scientology next.

giphy.gif

It doesn't matter if Fabia can produce fighters or not. Diego is too shot and it is wrong to keep fighting him. UFC should offer him a job at the PI and that is about it.

Oh look... once again is Sonnen with the unpopular opinion. Does he believe in anything he says?

He's that guy who always wanna be the different one so he can eventually say "I told you so".

So annoying.

He's just playing the devil's advocate to get some clicks, and it works.

He's just playing the devil's advocate to get some clicks, and it works.

That's why it pisses me off. Lol.
He just wants to say controversial shit to get clicks.

The main goal of the internet nowadays.

He pretty muc admitted in the video that he's being pro Fabia because Fabia is from Oregan, and they both know the same people.

Yeah, pretty clear Diego isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I heard he lost a lot of money from investment scams?

Maybe he'll join scientology next.

giphy.gif
Scientology would be perfect for him.Lots to keep him busy there.

Back