In case you missed the press conference between Garbrandt and Cruz.

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Cruz: I will bust all over your face.

Cody: I will eat it all up.

Cruz: you have beaten nobody in the top 5.

Cody: Doesn’t matter. Who the fuck have you beaten?

Cruz: Just your whole team. Some of them twice.

Cody: Yeah but they are all lose.. Eh, I mean. When I’m done with you, your face will look worse than my neck tattoos.

Cruz: What are you talking about?

Cody: What are YOU talking about? I’m talking about the fact that that I never had to shave pussy in my life. And I won’t shave your beard either.

Anik: How are you going to solve the puzzle in Cruz that nobody of your teammates could?

Cody: Faith.

Was Cody on drugs???

Cody really rekt Cruz threre

Shameful. Human cockfighting. No class.

Shameful. Human cockfighting. No class.

mccain-smiles.jpg

Is that an accurate transcript or troll job?

Ah nm troll job necktat wouldnt trash talk his own necktats

7/10 tho its a pass

7/10 tho its a pass
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not accurate

That whole busting and eating it up was some seriously uncomfortable tv. I was watching thinking Cody will never live this down in 50 years people are still gonna be teasing him about it.

That whole busting and eating it up was some seriously uncomfortable tv. I was watching thinking Cody will never live this down in 50 years people are still gonna be teasing him about it.
No one will remember him in 10 years.

I doubt that. Nobody is watching this shit

Cody gets so damn upset by trashtalking. Conor would literally have him admitted to a psych ward before a fight would even happen.

Wait this is edited? I remember Cody saying, I've never had to chase pussy? Someone got a link to this, I'll die if this is true.

7/10 tho its a pass
alot of it is word for word. only the necktat part is made up lol. seriously most of that was said

No one will remember in 5 minutes.

Back