In-Cage Moments that Ruin a Fighter for You

Licking blood off of your gloves. What a fucking idiot.

Digging a grave and burying it. Another idiot.

clay guida in the maynard fight. i was a guida fan before that fight, and now i just want him to get ktfo.

Obviously you dont known anything about martial arts, discipline, respect and honor are primary skillset for a true martial artist. It s sad when those arent checked by some fighters, even worse to see that UFC its maintened by stupid audience that give strenght to clowns fighters. You are the kind of guy that i would like to teach something on the ring

I've actually done a lot of martial arts in my life, but i'm not active anymore.

What you're not taking into account is that many if not most mma fighters don't come from a tma background. Wrestling, boxing, and many other organized diciplines don't have the huge push for respect and honor that tma's have. Yeah there's sportsmanship and respect, but mma fans pretend that every fight is like the kumite or something.

Jon Jones beating the shit out of my favourite fighters, and making them look like rookies.

lol

Lesnar riding Herring in the dying seconds of their fight. Until then, for some reason I though Brock had dumped all the pro wrestling acting and shenanigans and was a different man given that after his loss to Fir, apart from a little "damn, you got me" smile, he never really showed much emotion, he just took it on the chin like you would expect a professional mixed martial artist to do.

True but Herring was being a dick during the buildup , Brock showed respect when he was givin respect , Herring and Mir pissed him off and paid the price

BJ Penn licking the blood of Sherk after the fight.

Anderson antics in the Maia fight.

Guida doing his best to make his fight with Maynard horrible.

Griffin acting like a prick running out of the cage after the fight with Tito and then ruins his last moment.

I've actually done a lot of martial arts in my life, but i'm not active anymore.

What you're not taking into account is that many if not most mma fighters don't come from a tma background. Wrestling, boxing, and many other organized diciplines don't have the huge push for respect and honor that tma's have. Yeah there's sportsmanship and respect, but mma fans pretend that every fight is like the kumite or something.

Very good. But brick not hit back!

This is WAY too easy, when the judges are too busy tweeting to watch and actually judge a match.

its crazy, in person most fans of mma ive met are quite decent and love watching a good scrap, online they are a bunch of girls

Then go to psfights.com or what ever that shitty site is. There are rules in MMA for a reason. Just because someone doesn't like when fighters ignore them doesn't classify them a pussy.

BJ Penn licking the blood of Sherk after the fight.

Anderson antics in the Maia fight.

Guida doing his best to make his fight with Maynard horrible.

Griffin acting like a prick running out of the cage after the fight with Tito and then ruins his last moment.

tito made a career out of being a dick

Then go to psfights.com or what ever that shitty site is. There are rules in MMA for a reason. Just because someone doesn't like when fighters ignore them doesn't classify them a pussy.

hwtas psfights? it actually does classify them as a pussy

The way Silva behaved towards Maia during their fight.

This match and the Leties fight are IMHO cases where the UFC hype machine behind Silva actually makes him look at worse than he really is in terms of sportsmanship.

The Silva fanboy has to believe he was merely toying when Maia and Leites given how far above them he must be. The reality is more IMHO that both of them(espeically Maia) posed a significant threat to Anderson due to his weakness in takedown defence, Silva's answer to that was to limate his standup to trying to counter them. For me the dancing was really just trying to bait them into aggresion, it didnt work and we just got a standoff instead with neither man willing to take a risk.

hwtas psfights? it actually does classify them as a pussy

I like your logic.

So every fighter in any MMA Org obeying rules is a pussy?

That website has "street fights" or did 10 years ago when I was as cool as you. Go watch some scraps!

Another thing that bothers me is if your way done on points with a minute left shouldn't u be trying to take the guy out

Back