In b4 GSP Announces Comeback

The Bard

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Will Robbie be granted an immediate rematch? If so, GSP will take pause and potentially not return.

But if Robbie isn't granted the rematch? Brace yourselves, Sherdoggers, for the return of the nipple-tweaking, bloated-bellied, LnP GOAT that we all love to hate! We complain about him, but deep down inside we miss him. We know how talented he is and want him to pay penance for his cheap win over Johnny "70%" Hendricks.

My theory for the past few years is that GSP doesn't want to fight Robbie. That's not really an insult; I wouldn't want to fight Robbie either. But it has seemed curious to me that GSP always talks about being in the gym, being ready, then every time Robbie wins a fight we don't hear from him for a bit. I'll take "Hedging Your Bet for $800, Alex."

It's now or never. GSP can come back and fight in a warm-up fight then face the champ. As long as Robbie doesn't get a rematch, I suspect we'll see GSP hitting the main stage by February 2017.

200w.gif

I cant wait. Dude is getting destroyed.

But naw

He was already likely to comeback just contract issues with Reebok according to him and I think Wodley is a tougher matchup than Lawler

Back