In all seriousness Warmachine should have been an example of Brain Damage from MMA

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Too many individuals are forced to struggle on a daily basis with the devastating effects of brain injuries sustained in unavoidable circumstances. It is difficult for those families to comprehend why someone would willingly put themselves at risk of lifetime disability or death. If participants of MMA fully understood what it meant to lose a loved one or struggle to walk or feed yourself, perhaps they would think twice before entering the ring.

I wouldn't use that as an excuse for his long history of bad behavior.

MMA fighters are in it for the money and the competition. That's hard for families to understand ?

From Mayham Miller to Karo Parisyan to you name it Matt Hughes and I can go on and on........Just sad :(

He had a troubled up bringing.

I wouldn't use that to excuse for his long history of bad behavior.

So all these bunch of guys who used to give normal interviews and all were just all pieces of shyts hiding it perfectly???? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!!

Dating someone that sucks dicks for money might be signs of brain damage imo.

Shitty crazy people do shitty crazy things. MMA and brain trauma might have contributed to WarMachine's behaviour, or he might have been a degenerate piece of shit even if he had devoted his life to competitive ping pong.

He had a troubled up bringing.

Ya I bet over 80% of fighters say it was a tough up bringing.....Ya guess what that's the real world son %80 of the panet thinks their up bringing was brutal! Your point????

Maybe. Or more likely they’re just idiots in the first place. They did choose to fight for a living. Not exactly the smartest way to make a living.

War Machine has been a documented douchebag from day 1. Brain damage had nothing to do with that.

MMA has always had more than its fair share of assholes.

The thing is this can also be attributable to just being mental. Brain damage is real but there is no way to directly prove cause and effect.

Ya lets avoid all the UFC former stars who are struggling so badly to maintain Mental health and lets just laugh about this shyt right.....Fookin goofs

WM was a troubled soul all his life. If anything mma gave him a purpose to keep moving. He was going to end up in jail or dead regardless of mma.

We dont want fighters to start blaming any bad behaviour on the sport. Some people are just assholes.

Why are you and others insisting that Tony has brain damage? lol his symptoms are more of someone that is bi-polar than someone with CTE. He isn't suicidal or anything either. Brain damage and mental illness are two COMPLETELY different things.

All it's going to take is a few of these guys to do something really crazy and kill a bunch of people or do it terrorist attack and our whole sport would be shut down.

Why are you and others insisting that Tony has brain damage? lol his symptoms are more of someone that is bi-polar than someone with CTE. He isn't suicidal or anything either. Brain damage and mental illness are two COMPLETELY different things.
Idk Gary goodridge had some crazy stuff like that from CTE. But Tony does sound like he is a paranoid schizaphrenic and some people have those tendencies but they don't come out until high stress or drug use.

So how is Jorge Masvidal the most normal man in the UFC?? The guy used to fight on the streets for money.....Yet has more class then any other UFC fighter. Mind boggling!

entering the ring
They fight in a cage
Edit: Just realised it's another thread about Tony
It's probably not CTE
Most fighters get brain damage sparring, not fighting
If you sleep right, recover properly, then your brain can be healthy (look at Archie Moore)

Back