In All Honesty, UFC 191 Isn't That Bad Of A Card.

Decent fights. Nothing I'm excited about though. I'm sure I'll watch it at the bar. I'll probably even show up in time for the PVZ fight. She's pretty entertaining, and nice to look at.

So is Werdum taking a year off after winning the title? I thought AA was one of the people they were considering for a title shot. Not a fan of champions winning the belt and then deciding to pull a Rocky III and spend all their time doing press/endorsements and not fighting. Shit on Ronda all you want, but at least she's somewhat active as a champion.

30-27 MM wins again. It's pretty much clear that FLW needs new contenders badly, having the same 5 guys fight each other is bad for that division.

As far as the ppv, even with the addition of the main card fights it still feels somewhat lacking considering we do have some awesome fights and a #1 contender fight assuming AA wins. All into consideration it will be a slightly above average PPV. Just barely making it enough for a $60 buy in homes. The card is well worth a trip to B-Dubs or sports bar though.

It's better than 190, that's for sure.

Can't remember the last time I was so certain of 5 fighters all winning on a main card. That's what's so sad about 191.

Yah i think it is gona b a good card...the two co main events...esp rumble vs jimmy makes it interesting for me

Def a decent card but because MM headlines it will be looked down upon.

Not bad at all, I'll probably shell out $60 for it.

Needs another marquee fight without cejudo/benavidez

PVZ on the main card means I can get my GF to watch, that's good in my book.

Arlovski/Mir and Rumble/Manuwa are both sick fights. Johnson/Dodson 2 will either be a violent shocker or a technical MMA wizardry masterclass.

Yeah I'm buying this one...

Within the last two days, we've gotten a co-main event and an improved feature fight for UFC 191. When this event was first announced, many talked it down saying it was a terrible event but personally, I'm not mad at the card, I like the fights that make up the PPV, we don't have any announced prelims yet and we lost Benavidez-Cejudo which was postponed til an October event but I'm not mad at this PPV at all. It isn't the best, but certainly not the worst. I'm looking forward to it. What do you guys think of the card now that it looks like the full main card is announced?

Main Card:

Mighty Mouse vs. John Dodson II -FlyW Title Fight
Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir
Rumble Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa
Francisco Rivera vs. John Lineker
Paige VanZant vs. Alex Chambers

Prelims:

Joaquim Silva vs. Nazareno Malegarie

Ok that looks much better now. Cool.

the two stand out bouts for me are Dodson v MM 2 and Lineker v Rivera .

It's a very good card that will do terrible in PPV buys.

Not bad at all now, though the fight order is a bit strange.

decent, not sure worth ordering though

Back