In all honesty, Khabib would have taken Conor down the second they clinched

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Cowboy was happy to get his nose broken by doing nothing and letting himself get shouldered

Khabib would have taken Conrad down instantly if they clinched like that, would have been similar to their first fight

Very good performance by Conor but Conor can literally never beat Khabib

Conor should stick with fighting stand up fighters exclusively

Khabib Bless

You must be so excited that your favorite fighter Conor is finally back. I am too.

There is nothing honest about you. Most of all you're not honest with yourself.

No shit! But i doubt Conor is stupid enough to throw a terrible telegraphed unbalanced punch against Khabib like he did against Cowboy

I don't see why you're insisting on making this about Khabib. Kinda weird man.

No shit! But i doubt Conor is stupid enough to throw a terrible telegraphed unbalanced punch against Khabib like he did against Cowboy
a setup for the knee?

Why must you always be about McGregor and Khabib...

If you hate him, why do you care so much?

Also, McGregor wouldn't fight like that against khabib...look at the first fight? Lol

You, Tomas, Hoffa etc should be banned.

a setup for the knee?

HAHAHA, NO! The "knee" was on the high part of his thigh and no threat to do any real damage. It was just a shit shot thrown because he had no respect for Cowboy's game. He wouldn't do something so stupid against Khabib

"If Conor would've fought a different fighter, the fight would've been different" - thread OP

It's quite redundant to point out that both fighters would go in with a different strategy to match each others styles in a McGregor vs Khabib fight than in a McGregor vs Cerrone fight. If anyone expected today would give us clues about how a rematch between the two would go then I guess they've mistaken Cowboy for a wrestler whose strategy is to ground and maul his opponents. Not saying that Donald isn't great on the ground, he certainly is, but it's not where he routinely tries to take fights, especially not that early.

That being said, in turn we of course also do not yet have any reason to believe a Conor vs Khabib rematch would look any different than their fight in 2018 did judging purely by his comeback performance tonight.

giphy.webp

Back