In a sense, Nunes vs Rousey = Pacquiao vs Mayweather

dont think so. Pacquiao had lots of cheers, so far in weigh ins/faceoff Rousey getting more cheers, Nunes getting booed. Maybe here on sherdog that's the case, but not out there.

Unlike holm and tate, if nunes should lose , i see her at #2 for quite sometime.......and if she wins, i really believe ufc should start promoting her worth cause i see a lengthy title reign(if she wins)..
The way she spars/ punches reminds me a little of cyborg with her lengthy shoulder girdle and the way it turns when shes throws down---f#!king scary for a female.

Nope.

They bought Floyd/manny because it was the only good boxing match to come along in literally years.

HAHA.

ACTUAL boxing fans knew it was a misfuckingmatch.

If you may recall, TONS AND TONS AND TONS of people fucking bitched and cried about the fight afterward.

...remember that?

HAHA.

If you may recall, TONS AND TONS AND TONS of people fucking bitched and cried about the fight afterward.

...remember that?

Oh for sure.

It was many years too late.

HAHA.

...remember that?

....and is that "Katy" form Letterkenny in your AV??

In that...

TONS of people bought wolf tickets simply because they wanted Floyd to lose.

And regarding UFC 207, PPV numbers will be good (for UFC standards) in large part due to people wanting her to get WRECKED...again.

Ironically, the fact that Ronda is too scared to conduct interviews is only making people grow even more tired of her.

She gets special treatment because...she's too fragile, and Dana knows it.

I mean, just imagine if Dana were to chide her publicly for the whole media blackout...

...in such a scenario she may have straight up retired, which is precisely why Dana is handing her with baby gloves...because he wants to squeeze every last dime out of her that he can.

In closing, unlike Pac vs May, Nunes actually has a great chance of winning.

This event probably bombs because it's on a Friday night, on December 30th. The last time the UFC held an event on Friday night, also December 30th, Brock Lesnar vs Overeem did 535k.

Sure, if both Pacquiao and Mayweather were both slow, lethargic women.

HAHA.

...remember that?

Mayweather should have been considered the favorite, but I wouldn't call it a mismatch, Pac had the type of style (especially in his prime) to give Floyd problems and potentially beat him. I even think the performance he gave was somewhat underrated.

Back