In a perfect world, there would be no dogs within city limits.

@Loiosh 's perfect world is defined by dog poop of all things. Mine involves a never ending supply of free money and all the safe sex I could perform.

Please, give me a bit of credit.

Absence of dog poop would be one perfect thing of a million perfect things in my world of perfection.

Please, give me a bit of credit.

Absence of dog poop would be one perfect thing of a million perfect things in my world of perfection.

Make it happen.....IMG_0641.JPG

Where's @lsa when you need a cool cat to lend an opinion.

I was too busy dreaming about a city with out dogs.

200_s.gif

I kind of agree.

Or rather in an ideal world nobody would own pets and all animals would be free living in the wild or animal reservations surrounded by their own kind. Just like the people at PETA talk about.

Look I eat meat but I do agree with the PETA animal lovers. Ideally we wouldn't weapons test on animals, or have them as pets. I do however, think that eating animals is okay especially fish.

Need a park ranger to hand out tickets to lazy owners that don't pick up their dogs shit.

How about fines along with an ass beating??

Fixed that for you.

That is some Stain type shit. Actually a gulag system is more his style.

I'd say do it in a tiered system

1st time offender- $250 fine
2nd time offender- $500 fine and a light ass beating
3rd time offender- $1000 fine and a moderate ass beating
4th time offender and everytime after- $2000 fine a strong ass beating and 3 months in jail.

If you can't afford the fine you work in jail till you pay it off.

In an ideal world, nobody should have pets, we would have never domesticated any animal, and bred those poor stupid breeds like Chihuahuas and pugs. But that also would probably mean we would have never gotten out of the stone age.

A very long time ago I worked in a warehouse that received night shipments when staff wasn't present. We had a lock box and a caged off area where truckers could drop their shipments without having access to the rest of the building. We didn't have a toilet for them because it would have cost a hundred grand to install the plumbing that deep into the building, and one night one driver was so angry he took a dump in a bucket and left it in the middle of the warehouse.

I didn't feel even a little guilty making the call that cost him his job.

I really hate poop.

hundred grand? sounds like you guys were getting ripped off by whatever shit contractors you looked to or you were hampered by regulations you had no choice but to pay out the ass.

Why not a chemical toilet?

He shoudl of shit outside.

Back