In a perfect world, there would be no dogs within city limits.

Yes, I know dogs are awesome. I know you love them. I know I'm a terrible person. I know that most dogs are better than most people.

I just don't think they should be in cities.

I'm tired of living a world filled with dog poop. I live across the street from a wonderful park, it's huge and green and has trees, and I'd love to relax in the grass, but I can't. It's always full of dog poop. There's so much poop I don't like walking across the park, let alone sit where poop will almost certainly be. I remember playing football in the park, diving to catch a pass, and sliding my way through a steaming pile of poop, and there my day ended, with tears and screams.

Spring in the country is beautiful as the snows recede, the leaves bud and unfurl in the gentle sunlight, and the birds sing their sweet songs. In the city, spring is a river of dog poop soup as the frozen poops of the winter months thaw and liquefy and turn the city brown.

Too many people leave the poops where they drop. You had your chance to do it right, you blew it, take your dogs out of the city and fertilize the villages and hamlets instead. Or, if it's REALLY important to you, police the matter yourselves. If you own a dog, take your little plastic bags and tiny shovels and spend a few hours a day combing the city for poops. If you see someone walking away from their pile of puppy poop, scoop the poop and throw it at them. It's the least you can do.

I really like dogs.

But I really hate poop.

AND IT'S EVERYWHERE.

giphy.gif

Lol.

People do need to curb their dogs. Shits disgusting.

Shit issue aside, large athletic dogs shouldn't even be permitted in cities where room for them to run around is very limited. Many dog breeds are unreasonable to own in confined environments.

Be happy it's not like Bosnia where you live though, where strays are a huge problem.

A very long time ago I worked in a warehouse that received night shipments when staff wasn't present. We had a lock box and a caged off area where truckers could drop their shipments without having access to the rest of the building. We didn't have a toilet for them because it would have cost a hundred grand to install the plumbing that deep into the building, and one night one driver was so angry he took a dump in a bucket and left it in the middle of the warehouse.

I didn't feel even a little guilty making the call that cost him his job.

I really hate poop.

I agree, that defeces the purpose of having a healthy work environment.

giphy.gif

Lol.

People do need to curb their dogs. Shits disgusting.

Shit issue aside, large athletic dogs shouldn't even be permitted in cities where room for them to run around is very limited. Many dog breeds are unreasonable to own in confined environments.

Be happy it's not like Bosnia where you live though, wheres strays are a huge problem.

My brother just bought a husky.

They don't walk it enough and it started tearing the house apart so... They bought it a cage. Not a small cage, though, it's big enough... For the dog to stand up in.

I lost my shit and begged my father to give the dog to someone who would take proper care of it.

Dog shit in parks in the owners' responsibility. There should be heavy fines and public humiliation for not picking it up.

My last dog (RIP) was a 130lb beast. One night he's dropping deuce while I'm on the phone (so telie in one hand and a beast doing his thing in the other. I'm standing there. This lady walks by and, from across the street, yells, in a condescending tone, " you're going to clean that up, right". I told her to shut up and myob, even though I was glad she had the balls to say something. I always pick up my dogs crap.

just leave some laxatives covered in dark chocolate along the fire hydrants and trees

should see a noticeable decrease in dog activity after a couple of weeks

Just get rid of Baltimore all together. That would probably solve the problem

I do agree that there are too many dogs though even though I have one myself. People do a pretty good job at picking up after them around my area.

My dog just goes right in the ocean and shits in it like a good girl, no clean up for me :D

They don't walk it enough and it started tearing the house apart so... They bought it a cage. Not a small cage, though, it's big enough... For the dog to stand up in.

I lost my shit and begged my father to give the dog to someone who would take proper care of it.

Yea, not a fan of cages either. People who buy large athletic breeds and then confine them in such ways, are being incredibly selfish and inconsiderate to the animal - not to mention impractical.

My dog is part husky, part Australian shepherd. She is very needy and energetic. She requires exercise at least twice a day, luckily I have endless hiking trails and beaches nearby. I have a huge problem with people who buy smart and energetic breeds but don't give them the proper stimulation

I do agree that there are too many dogs though even though I have one myself. People do a pretty good job at picking up after them around my area.

My dog just goes right in the ocean and shits in it like a good girl, no clean up for me :D
But fish live there!

@Loiosh 's av & location are references to "The Wire".

& shame on you for letting your dog make sea biscuits man haha.

That would suck man. People in my city are really good with picking up their dog shit. Parks have bag dispensers and it is the norm to pick it up. I use public parks within city limits weekly for 10 years and i think maybe stepped in once.

Is this about dog shit, or a dog barking all night? Huge difference....I'm up late (it's 2AM here) because my neighbors are jerks. After many quarrels with the neighbors, they won.....but it's quiet now. .......They saved face, but realized their fault. Not sure if I won or lost, but at least my family sleeps now.

I see more homeless poop than dog poop here in Portland.

my 7yr old niece told me last week that her little bro (my nephew) stepped in a hot steamer last week on their way to school & their dad flipped the fuck out, beating my nephew's shoe on the curb trying to get it out so they wouldn't be late. the way she kept giggling about how funny it was while telling me was so adorable.

Children love talking about poop.

People that don't pick up after that dog are just as bad as the ones that let their dog pee on other peoples stuff.
Nothing enrages me more than watching some ass hat letting their dog pee on your vehicle. I worked at a place where a loose dog would walk by every day and piss on my tire. 9:30 am, rain, snow, sleet, or hail, he was there. I warned the owner multiple times I was going to do something. I finally bear maced the bastard and the owner called the cops on me. The owner ended up with a ticket for having an animal at large.

Back