In a Foreign policy preparation breifing, allegedly Trump asks "Why can't we just use Nukes?"

Dick tuck noted.

Are-You-Kidding-Me-Guy-You-Crazy-Reaction-Gif.gif

I hope he didn't say that but its hard to know what to believe in terms of his foreign understand since he doesn't know that Putin was in Ukraine.

I hope it's never put to the test. But Mr. Trump says that he "knows more than the Generals."

He also says he's sacrificed as much as soldiers and know what it's like to be a soldier because he went to military school.

Disagree. Everything he says gets twisted and turned into the most negative light possible. I can't blame him for that.

I can't believe I ever accused you of mindlessly fawning over Trump. I am so sorry.

In all fairness, I would rather a candidate have this explained to them than to not ask questions and to go with their previous assumptions.

If a potential president needs to be told why he shouldn't nuke people then I want him to be told three times.

I support Trump on this. 100%.

I know that some people here will be hesitant to watch the video because of the "liberal" source, but please watch the video, then chime in. Thank you War Room.

You're joking right? The no name reporter says he knows a guy who heard trump say it. Dafuq? That's not credible one bit lol

Back