In 2007, Nick Diaz fought Takanori Gomi completely blazed

I think you're being a bit ignorant. When I blaze a joint before I play basketball I always perform better. The focus it brings me on the court is great, generally speaking weed is also known as a vasodilator which means it expands your blood cells allowing for better blood circulation. I run 6 to 8 km everyday and when I blaze I usually get a better time and feel better than when I don't blaze. Mind you if I never smoked weed before and I smoked for a week or something I'm sure it would have negative impacts on my cardiovascular system as my body and lungs would not be use to the smoking aspect.

It feels exactly the same to me... It improves my performance and focus on all sports. But at the same time, I can understand that this varies from one organism to another, or from one type of strain to another...

One of my favourite fights in the history or Pride ,
If guys are going to put on performances like that they should be allowed to smoke before a fight

nah, def better in remake. the remake may suck as far as respecting the original, but remake tifa...

Everyone has their own opinion. Having said that, however, the 1997 iteration of Tifa is WAY SEXIER than the 2020 iteration of Tifa. PLASTIC FANTASTIC!

giphy.gif

a7d0fbadeabf8695-600x338.png

a5M08Zo_700bwp.webp

plastic-fantastic.jpg

Plastic Fantastic!

@Minnja

Marijuana laws are a reminder how scarily stupid and close to neanderthal dark ages we still are as a species.

Everyone has their own opinion. Having said that, however, the 1997 iteration of Tifa is WAY SEXIER than the 2020 iteration of Tifa. PLASTIC FANTASTIC!

giphy.gif

a7d0fbadeabf8695-600x338.png

a5M08Zo_700bwp.webp

plastic-fantastic.jpg

Plastic Fantastic!

@Minnja
lol well, this all being said, i would certainly take either

Back