In 2-3 sentences describe Conor's career if he gets mauled by Khabib.

I'm pretty sure some of you fluffers would contemplate it.

Nah, you lot are the ones who are all angsty and upset. Ya'll probably already have slash marks.

dsc_8765.jpg

giphy.gif

Description:
"The most anyone in MMA has ever done with what they were born with."

Definition:
He is the absolute definition of an, "average" Irish guy in almost every way.
Height, weight, facial features, intelligence, and upbringing.
Today, he is a multi-millionaire, with a beautiful girl, a child on the way, world famous, current two-belt champion, and the biggest draw in the biggest MMA organization in the world.

Regardless of a loss.

If he loses? At least he tried. I don't think he would though. K had a hard enough time dealing with his last opponent and getting him down at first. If conor lands those shots its a lot more impactful.

Rematch. He will spend 1mil for a training camp, importe siberian bears and wrestle fuck Khabib in the rematch.

It shows that he dropped his discpline,and underestimated Conors power. We have seen Aldo be very patient in the past against hitters.
Conor has the tendency to do that to a lot of fighters. They almost get drawn in by his slow initial punching speed thinking they can march in and get cracked by a jolt counter.

Conor has the tendency to do that to a lot of fighters. They almost get drawn in by his slow initial punching speed thinking they can march in and get cracked by a jolt counter.
He is very good at leading them into that predicament. I just cringed when i seen Eddie throw a haymaker from 2 blocks away after he got tagged the first time. Your right though,they get lulled into a false sense of securtity,explode with nervous energy...and eddie is very fast,but not fast enough.

Still a great fighter, but just not the best fighter in the world.

Back