In 2-3 sentences describe Conor's career if he gets mauled by Khabib.

See title
I dunno if you meant sentences or words but I have prepared both.....
1)oj simpson
2)aaron Hernandez
--------
1)he will blow all his small fortune in the same manner of Mike tyson only difference being at the end of it all Mike is somewhat likeable conor never will be
2)one day conor will meet Dana carvey and repeatedly say in a menacing manner..... I am the leprechaun over and over again

He's been given fairly favorable matchups. All that means is that he's becoming a bit overrated. Sooner or later he's going to have to face the unfavorable matchups, and when that happens he's going to have a few more losses on his record. He'll still be a top teir fighter, but the mystique will be long gone.

He's been given fairly favorable matchups. All that means is that he's becoming a bit overrated. Sooner or later he's going to have to face the unfavorable matchups, and when that happens he's going to have a few more losses on his record. He'll still be a top teir fighter, but the mystique will be long gone.
Aldo and Mendes were favorable matchups?

Eddie wasnt a favorable matchup,he just got triggered and screwed up bigtime. Conor was trying to fight RDA when he had the title. Is that favorable too?

If Conor manages to catch Khabib with something before Khabib goes full Revenant on him,they will call that favorable too because Khabib's standup isnt as slick.

Overrated as fuck

His fickle fanboy legion will disappear, AGAIN

Fucking LOL @ people naming him GOAT

He was a very good striker who KOed a dominant champion, moved up a weight class, won the belt at this new weight class, and then got wrecked by the best grappler in the division. He happened to have a pretty obnoxious shtick.

Liked at first, then hated and finally cheered when he lost.

Lol

No, RDA wasn't a great matchup for Conor, but that doesn't change that Eddie was.
Elaborate.
cos i do recall eddie beating RDA,and smothering pettis against the cage with ease. What i actually saw in the fight with Conor was him winging punches with no setup playing right into conors hands. He def could have done better than that. We all know you dont do that.Everyone seen the Aldo fight. Even Nate "aint no bitch" Diaz didnt do that shit.

Still the GOAT goddamnit. Everybody gets beat. Still richer than you and your entire family's net worth combined.

Lol

No, RDA wasn't a great matchup for Conor, but that doesn't change that Eddie was.
Plenty of people saw a strong, tough and well rounded Eddie, with his good recovery and recently developed ability to follow a grinding gameplan as being a real test for Conor. He only became a favourable matchup after Conor straight-up outclassed him. Conor's TDD and countering were excellent in that match.

Elaborate.
cos i do recall eddie beating RDA,and smothering pettis against the cage with ease. What i actually saw in the fight with Conor was him winging punches with no setup playing right into conors hands. He def could have done better than that. We all know you dont do that.Everyone seen the Aldo fight. Even Nate "aint no bitch" Diaz didnt do that shit.
Hmm... you're saying eddie threw the fight? Yeah, that's possible, too.

Eddie was losing convincingly before landing the big shot on RDA. Pettis hasn't looked good in a while and is very susceptible to getting ground out. We all know these things. Anyone with sloppy, aggressive striking is a favorable matchup for Conor. Khabib better grab him quick, because he might not survive getting rocked early like in his last fight.

Hmm... you're saying eddie threw the fight? Yeah, that's possible, too.

Eddie was losing convincingly before landing the big shot on RDA. Pettis hasn't looked good in a while and is very susceptible to getting ground out. We all know these things. Anyone with sloppy, aggressive striking is a favorable matchup for Conor. Khabib better grab him quick, because he might not survive getting rocked early like in his last fight.
No im not saying eddie threw the fight at all. Im saying the pressure got to him and he dropped his discipline,and looked like a damned amatuer. Aldo did the same though.

and im not taking credit away from conor,his counters were a think of beauty,and he clearly improved his TDD,but this wasnt the fight it could have been had eddie done the right things. I feel we really did get robbed out of the fight with RDA. we will prob never see it now..

Plenty of people saw a strong, tough and well rounded Eddie, with his good recovery and recently developed ability to follow a grinding gameplan as being a real test for Conor. He only became a favourable matchup after Conor straight-up outclassed him. Conor's TDD and countering were excellent in that match.
There were also plenty of people who knew that an aggressive brawler style is tailor-made for a skilled counter puncher. I agree that the matchup would have been interesting if eddie could put conor against the cage and grind on him, except that you have to be able to make him back pedal to do that.

No im not saying eddie threw the fight at all. Im saying the pressure got to him and he dropped his discipline,and looked like a damned amatuer. Aldo did the same though.
...aldo got countered off his first punch of the fight. I don't think much can be taken from that.

...aldo got countered off his first punch of the fight. I don't think much can be taken from that.
It shows that he dropped his discpline,and underestimated Conors power. We have seen Aldo be very patient in the past against hitters.

Back