In 10 rounds, Lawler never hurt Hendricks like Wonderboy just did in 1.

I like Lawler more than Thompson, but yes... Thompson has an excellent chance...
Karate isn't the best base for MMA but it is AMAZING for fighting hyper aggressive gladiators like Lawler

Yes it was impressive. Yes MMA math sucks.

Robbie has power, Stephen has accuracy and power. I think Robbie has more power, but the striking accuracy is the difference.

These kind of comparisons are useless. Different nights, different fights.

I'll breakdown Hendrick's game right now...

He tires you with his grappling/wrestling.. wobbles his head from side to side.. paws at you.. throws a 1-2 and ends with a wimpy kick to your thigh.. head between legs.. knees to thigh? what else is there that he does?

Nobody ever hurt Silva like Weidman did, nobody ever hurt Vitor like Silva did, nobody ever hurt Rockhold like Vitor did, nobody ever hurt Weidman like Rockhold did.

Nobody ever hurt Weidman like Weidman did.
so youre comparing him to the best?

sounds about right.

Wonderboy literally destroyed Hendricks. From the first side kick he landed, Johny knew he was in deep trouble. Then Wonderboy landed a smooth high kick. No big damage done but pin point accuracy that made BIg Rig make a funny face like "OK I'll give you this one". Then Johny tried to take him down like we all knew he would except Wonderboy stuffed the attempt and disengaged to resume his work of art.

And art it was. He used his kick to set range but what that really did was lure Hendricks to get closer, right into counter zone. Wonderboy landed many beautiful counters while Johny just kept hitting air. In conclusion, he hurt Hendricks with pretty much everything he connected with. Considering Lawler never hurt him that much in 10 rounds of fighting, do you think Wonderboy has a legit chance at the WW belt.

I say YES!

And Bigfoot ate Hunt's best bombs for 25 minutes, then got vaporized by one Frank Mir punch. It happens.

It was a mauling and he will do the same to lawler. The new guns are taking over folks

Back