In 10 rounds, Lawler never hurt Hendricks like Wonderboy just did in 1.

Metal_Daze

Geonor St Gregor
@Silver
Reaction score
Wonderboy literally destroyed Hendricks. From the first side kick he landed, Johny knew he was in deep trouble. Then Wonderboy landed a smooth high kick. No big damage done but pin point accuracy that made BIg Rig make a funny face like "OK I'll give you this one". Then Johny tried to take him down like we all knew he would except Wonderboy stuffed the attempt and disengaged to resume his work of art.

And art it was. He used his kick to set range but what that really did was lure Hendricks to get closer, right into counter zone. Wonderboy landed many beautiful counters while Johny just kept hitting air. In conclusion, he hurt Hendricks with pretty much everything he connected with. Considering Lawler never hurt him that much in 10 rounds of fighting, do you think Wonderboy has a legit chance at the WW belt.

I say YES!

Nobody ever hurt Silva like Weidman did, nobody ever hurt Vitor like Silva did, nobody ever hurt Rockhold like Vitor did, nobody ever hurt Weidman like Rockhold did.

Nobody ever hurt Weidman like Weidman did.

p0t23bu.png

Wonderboy pretty much just did to Hendricks what Hendricks did to Fitch.

Of course he has a chance. He has the striking to put anyone in the division away and is becoming more well rounded every day. I can guarantee Lawler wouldn't go down easily though, it'd be an amazing fight.

Hendrick's getting roughed up a lot these days.
But he never got finished. In fact, he never really got hurt. Yes he got tagged in a couple of fights and Robbie certainly connected many times but Johny was never really hurt.

Then came Wonderboy and the result was Wonderful.

What's next, I Wonder...

But he never got finished. In fact, he never really got hurt. Yes he got tagged in a couple of fights and Robbie certainly connected many times but Johny was never really hurt.

What's next, I Wonder...
Hopefully he doesn't pack on the pounds in his off time. Maybe spend more time working on expanding his skill set rather than trying to make weight.

Hopefully he doesn't pack on the pounds in his off time. Maybe spend more time working on expanding his skill set rather than trying to make weight.
That's a good point. A lot of the attention surrounds Johny this event was his weight and how much of an accomplishment it was for him to not be killing himself during fight week. That's not something that should be a goal at that level.

Wonderboy pretty much just did to Hendricks what Hendricks did to Fitch.
I disagree: Fitch got caught with the first punch thrown and never recovered. Hendricks looked outclassed from the get go. Then he went to his break and butter and got stuffed. When forced to fight in Wonderboy's zone, he looked like a chicken with its head taken clean off.

And clean off it was taken moments after.

That's a good point. A lot of the attention surrounds Johny this event was his weight and how much of an accomplishment it was for him to not be killing himself during fight week. That's not something that should be a goal at that level.
Throw in that Strong man training stuff he was doing. That was just asking to be slow and flat footed.

I disagree: Fitch got caught with the first punch thrown and never recovered. Hendricks looked outclassed from the get go. Then he went to his break and butter and got stuffed. When forced to fight in Wonderboy's zone, he looked like a chicken with its head taken clean off.

And clean off it was taken moments after.
I sorta meant knocking out the #2 WW out of nowhere. A passing of the torch.

Fitch held that sport for years, just like Johny has for the past 3 years or so.

What's next, I Wonder...

2052-9gag-oh-stevie-wonder-you-so-funny-wallpaper-400x400.jpg

Johnny looked in decent shape but not quite the Big Rig he used to be, if you know what I mean.

I like Wonderboys chances against Lawler. But wouldn't be surprised to see Wonderboy fight someone else for the belt.

hendricks ate a lot of shots from robbie so def has some mileage on his chin. also wonderboy hits hard.

Back