Improving the UFC...

ranch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A fairly well thought out and comprehensive list. FYI the site is 'The Ringer', which is basically Grantland 2.0 - both Bill Simmons' babies. I was a big fan of Grantland, but don't think the RInger is quote there yet. IMHO his "Any Given Wed" HBO show sucks (I've always thought Simmons should stick w/writing).
Anyway, it covers a helluva lot of what Sherdoggers are frequently debating about.

A fairly well thought out and comprehensive list. FYI the site is 'The Ringer', which is basically Grantland 2.0 - both Bill Simmons' babies. I was a big fan of Grantland, but don't think the RInger is quote there yet. IMHO his "Any Given Wed" HBO show sucks (I've always thought Simmons should stick w/writing).
Anyway, it covers a helluva lot of what Sherdoggers are frequently debating about.
agreed. "the ringer" was a great movie. oh the scene where the retards are holding johnny knoxville and punching him in the gut... too classic!

Cliff Topics:

Change Face the Pain music

End TUF

Get Rid of Weight Cutting

Get Rid of Interim Titles

Make Fighters Employees Rather than Independent Contractors

Ditch Dana

Fewer Events

Get Rid of WMMA*

* I might have added this topic

agreed. "the ringer" was a great movie. oh the scene where the retards are holding johnny knoxville and punching him in the gut... too classic!

40041290.jpg

Back