Improvements for seniors

registered

HUNT for MMA & bandwagon starter since August 2003
@Green
Reaction score
Improvements for seniors
<hr style="color: rgb(80, 80, 80);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> This is a serious thread so please don't answer unless you've got some meaningfull thing to say.

Thanks.

When people get old they loss muscle mass, the have difficulty to perform as before even in dayly cores.

It's harder than before to them to climb stairs, to lift the shopping bag, to open jars, and so forth.

This can cause less will to do things, less self esteem ("You know I can't even do this anymore"), loss of good spirit, they close on themself, thus move less and it's downward spiral .

Not only moving but also stance muscles loose strength and they start to bend ...

Nowaday there are a lot of "substances" used by professional sportsmen to improve strength and muscle.

Anybody of you has heard/read about some of those "supplements" used for old persons, medically supervised ?

Thanks a lot hartly for any clue.

My friend's grandpa used to juice. He had the worst gyno and he totally roid raged on this other old fucker at the park while they were playing checkers. The other did didn't want to take the jump...

Barut said:
My friend's grandpa used to juice. He had the worst gyno and he totally roid raged on this other old fucker at the park while they were playing checkers. The other did didn't want to take the jump...

thanks for the being an A.H

Back