Impact: Slammiversary

I liked this Eddie Edwards

593ba49c7754f2c99b308396631c514131bc8a84_00.jpg

I don't know about this weird looking dude in the jorts with the cornrow mohawk though.

Whoever he is now sucks ass.

The MCMG, Slater, and Good Brothers signed the dotted line to be a part of this shit.

Good, something. I guess.

If Impact is going to regurgitate something from WWE, Eric Young could bring about a new Sanity... hell, Fulton was one of the original Sanity guys.

Not impressed with Eddie Edwards.

Thought this was no DQ?
Calm down Russo

I ran out of likes.

Mood:

Young and Honma could have one hell of an argument.

eric young shoulda came back as eric old.

How is the show? Was watching Joe B get murdered.

Edwards' dumb ass mohawk is miscut/lopsided.

Whoever he is now sucks ass.

He was a great work rate wrestler for years when he was Ring of Honor World Champ, TNA World Champ, and NOAH GHC World Champ

No idea what happened to him in the last couple of years though or why he went from looking like a regular wrestler in tights to some 2004 CZW hardcore reject.

Good Brothers are coming out to help one of these guys win, aren’t they?

“Lashley.. and others!”

Matthews sucks balls.

Dunno what to say about Impact.

Prolly be a long ass time before I watch it again.

..again.

Had to be Eddie Edwards to win out of those 5. I like Eddie based on the past, no idea about his current goofy ass look though lol

Impact = hot garbage.

Would rather have bumfuck NWA.

That was the first full Impact show I've watched since they dropped the TNA name. Wasn't impressed. No idea why they aren't building the company around Moose. Instead they have dorks like Ace Austin and Trey Miguel in the Main Event. Just looked up Moose's wiki and he's been in TNA/Impact for 4 years, the fuck are they waiting on with pulling the trigger on this guy?

Back