Impact BJJ Beaverton, OR

pesadissimo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am at a product training class in Beaverton and will be dropping in here tonight. Any f12ers gonna be there?

we have an Impact BJJ down the street from my school in Bellingham, MA

I'm not out at Impact, but don't worry, you'll have TONS of people to roll with out there. Lots of really great folks.

I'm really looking forward to picking up some West Coast nuances. Should be a lot of fun.

impact has the highest concentration of upper belts in the northwest..not to mention arguably the best competition team in the nw..this coming from a guy thats in no way affiliated with them..you will have some great training there or at the impact in newberg or

Never trained there but I heard it's a great place to train. When I was in Portland, I rolled at Nemesis Jiu Jitsu, which is in the Pearl District. Eric Hemphill is a phenomenal instructor and they have some good guys over there. It's not as big as Impact, but you will get some good rolling in for sure.

Never trained there but I heard it's a great place to train. When I was in Portland, I rolled at Nemesis Jiu Jitsu, which is in the Pearl District. Eric Hemphill is a phenomenal instructor and they have some good guys over there. It's not as big as Impact, but you will get some good rolling in for sure.

Thanks, but I'm only able to train in OR tonight, and Impact Beaverton is only 3 miles from the hotel. They tell me they're gearing up for a comp this weekend, so it should be pretty intense rolling. I can't wait to be done with this class so I can head over there and get my ass kicked!

On a side note, my timing is good because half my home gym has the flu. I need to stay away from those sniffly bastards for a couple of days ;)

It was awesome! Armand was running the class. Since it was the last class before competition there was no technique, but a ton of drilling and positional rolling, followed by 2 rounds of live rolling at the end.

The guys were all really nice and welcoming, no egos and no dicks. One of the purples helped me quite a bit too in tweaking my spider guard. Overall it was a very good experience.

Back